Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhhh Buddy!!! Way to go Jimmy. Any numbers? Did you hit the normal?

Yeahhhhhh Buddy!!! Way to go Jimmy. Any numbers? Did you hit the normal?

Actually haven't hit mine yet. Only the demo but I was hammering it. I'll be playing tomorrow so I'll report back. I'm so excited. I went with the tour version.

Looks great! I guesss it isn't available in "Fowler Orange" or is it in production? Hit well today.

I've heard great things about the rbz stage 2. It was in consideration for my new 3 wood but after hitting the xhot pro I was sold so I never hit anything else. Look forward to seeing your thoughts.

i knew jimmy was going to buy that driver, he told me he hit well during his demo session, hope he hits it well when we play today!!!!!

aaron and allen, first, nice pics, second, you guys are real men playing in those conditions, i do not like playing in real strong winds, golf is enough of a challenge with "guessing" one or two club wind!!!!!

aaron and allen, first, nice pics, second, you guys are real men playing in those conditions, i do not like playing in real strong winds, golf is enough of a challenge with "guessing" one or two club wind!!!!!

The wind didn't bother me as much as it being cold. When I am blowing into my hands to keep them warm - it was bad.

I got a good laugh this yesterday when after playing that round on Monday, my handicap went down and I shot above my normal score. Tells you how hard the course was to begin with (Slope about 132). Factor in the conditions and it was playing really tough. I felt better that a 2 Handicap golfer shot a 113.

got 18 in at leroy cc with jimmy today, tough round with the wind, like i said before , don't like guessing one or two club wind. shot 90 with an eight!!!! worse round of the year.....so far...hey jim ( shankasauras ) played 18 holes with the same ball i played the 14 when we played...32 holes and still going strong....got rid of the the sissy little fade, but like shankasauras said, you did not fade it...it just went right....lol

Golfing at Fox Valley tomorrow if anyone is going to be there. I'd love to hook up.

got 18 in at leroy cc with jimmy today, tough round with the wind, like i said before , don't like guessing one or two club wind. shot 90 with an eight!!!! worse round of the year.....so far...hey jim ( shankasauras ) played 18 holes with the same ball i played the 14 when we played...32 holes and still going strong....got rid of the the sissy little fade, but like shankasauras said, you did not fade it...it just went right....lol

I hate playing in the wind, I'd almost rather play in the rain.

Played Wednesday night on the front 9 at the Pines. Started double-double-double, but made some adjustments and finished with 49.

Playing Mill Creek with some friends Sunday. For some reason, I can never putt well there. Maybe this time will be different.

Guy, have fun this weekend!! I am in Greenwich, CT for a wedding. Might get home on time Sunday to get a late 9, but I am not holding my breath. Drove by a few courses on the way down and whimpered. :)

Hit 'em straight!

got in another 18 plus with jimmy yesterday at leroy cc, dropped 5 strokes off from 2 days ago, shot 85, hey shankasaurs, guess what? play 18 more with same ball for a total of 60 holes, then we played 5 more holes, got 65 hole on one callaway hex hot and is still putting straight. jimmy and i play 5 extra holes today, i hit 4 fairways and 4 greens and was 1 over par on the 5 extra, strating to find the grooooooove. have fun at the wedding aaron, jim, at mill creek they seem to break a lot more than they look, allen, hope to see you on a course in the next few weeks, to all my buddies, may all your putts look like a home sick gopher!!

Been playing pretty badly lately. Need some serious range time to iron out the slice that has creeped back in. Used to be a very slight fade but now it's slicing again. Not sure if it's my swing or alignment or all of the above. Striking the ball well, just not going where I want it too.

Have fun at the wedding Aaron! Allan I hope you're playing well! We will definitely have to get together for a round soon! Terry Hills or Batavia? Jim play well at Mill Creek tomorrow! I still have yet to play there. Tearsofnorris I apologize for not remembering your name but good luck tomorrow and play well!

Been playing pretty badly lately. Need some serious range time to iron out the slice that has creeped back in. Used to be a very slight fade but now it's slicing again. Not sure if it's my swing or alignment or all of the above. Striking the ball well, just not going where I want it too.

Have fun at the wedding Aaron! Allan I hope you're playing well! We will definitely have to get together for a round soon! Terry Hills or Batavia? Jim play well at Mill Creek tomorrow! I still have yet to play there. Tearsofnorris I apologize for not remembering your name but good luck tomorrow and play well!

Really? Never played Mill Creek? It's very nice. They have some holes where I question the design (read: I hate this damn hole) but overall it's great.

We should get an outing up there. Let me know when you guys can play and I'll book it.

Going for a lesson today. Hopefully I'll be in the consistent low 80's in a month or so.

Really? Never played Mill Creek? It's very nice. They have some holes where I question the design (read: I hate this damn hole) but overall it's great.

We should get an outing up there. Let me know when you guys can play and I'll book it.

I think this is a great idea!! Mill Creek is a great but tough course with lightning fast greens. If you are hitting the ball well it will eat you up and spit you out!!

Have fun today!!

hey shankasaurus, guess what? i played anither 9 with that callaway hex hot for a total of 74 holes!!!!! think that is my record!!!! played with my wife and jimmy and his girlfriend at terry hills, course is in very nice shape, greens very fast, tough round, first time my wife has played 9 holes, a little humor today, she said she felt like she shot 200 and i said ,"then you started the 4th hole". lol, she actually laughed!!!! hope to pratice soon, need to hone the short game. play well everyone, Mill Creek sounds like a sunday outing, i am in.

Had a decent round at Terry Hills today. Course was in beautiful shape. Greens were really nice. It was nice to see a ball actually roll and not jump.

Thinking tomorrow I'm going to take a day off from playing and put in some solid range time. Practicing the entire game. For whatever reason I'm hitting my wedges to the right. I don't think I'm slicing or fading it, but the ball is going right. Doesn't feel like I'm pushing it either. Weird thing is my divots are facing left of my target, but yet my ball is going right. Only really happening with my wedges too.

Well, had my usual round at Mill Creek. Hit the ball really well, but I just cannot putt there. Shot 97 and I must have 3-putted 11 greens.
Some greens were like lightning and others were like molasses.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

So Shef and I were talking about the upcoming weekend and I wanted to throw it out to the thread. What does everyone think about getting together for a round this weekend? Say Sunday, May 26th? Mill Creek say around 1?

Let us know your thoughts and if you are interested. If we can get enough people maybe we can get back to back tee times.

Last edited:
So Shef and I were talking about the upcoming weekend and I wanted to throw it out to the thread. What does everyone think about getting together for a round this weekend? Say Sunday, May 26th? Mill Creek say around 1?

Let us know if your thoughts and if you are interested. If we can get enough people maybe we can get back to back tee times.
I am not available.............Shoot!

Let us know your thoughts and if you are interested. If we can get enough people maybe we can get back to back tee times.

I can do that. Mill Creek 2 weeks in a row, I had better contact the suicide putter hot line ;)

I can do that. Mill Creek 2 weeks in a row, I had better contact the suicide putter hot line ;)

You will be ready for them this weekend. I started getting ready for Mill Creek greens by stopping all of my putts on practice green about 2 feet short..:)

Hit the range at Lakeshore CC. Hitting my irons beautifully but had this awful fade on both my driver and 3 wood. Thanks Maddog!! :)

Anyone play the GHIN at Lancaster today? I got an e-mail that it was happening, but I had school.

Anyone play the GHIN at Lancaster today? I got an e-mail that it was happening, but I had school.

The GHIN at Lancaster? You mean the NYSGA State Day's tournament? I think Buckbug played in it, but I couldn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back