Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Don't really want to pass up the chance to see Rob hit 350 yard hybrids, so I'm trying to make it happen. A few phone calls this afternoon should make it clearer for me.

Should be at the course around 11 tomorrow. Remember, driving range is irons only.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Should be at the course around 11 tomorrow. Remember, driving range is irons only.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Me and Jeff should be there around 10:30-10:45 ish. See you there!

How am I going to witness NJRob hitting the 375 yard hybrid?

Already put together my scripting for tomorrow's round.

ACF shoes
white pants
black belt
black shirt

just need to pick a hat!

Already put together my scripting for tomorrow's round.

ACF shoes
white pants
black belt
black shirt

just need to pick a hat!

You would wear white pants..... hahaha

How am I going to witness NJRob hitting the 375 yard hybrid?

I was getting them out closer to 400 last night. Just changed my grip a little.

Me and Jeff should be there around 10:30-10:45 ish. See you there!

You guys still carpooling? My grandparents bailed on me, so I'd love to join you guys if at all possible.

8743523337_c91d1a1823.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

You guys still carpooling? My grandparents bailed on me, so I'd love to join you guys if at all possible.

Yes we are. We are meeting at the Applebees on Rt 46 in Parsipanny. 1057 U.S. 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054. We are meeting at 9 I believe. Waiting to confirm the time with Jeff. I think I have your cell #.

Yes we are. We are meeting at the Applebees on Rt 46 in Parsipanny. 1057 U.S. 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054. We are meeting at 9 I believe. Waiting to confirm the time with Jeff. I think I have your cell #.

Awesome, thanks dude.

Dev will be the guy tapping his foot in the handicap stall

Either Damaikis is dumb or I am totally creeping someone out through text messages. Haha

Got them my THP Tour Van Prize pack - gotta rock them!. might do a white hat too.

Haha ok that actually makes it a little more tolerable.

Either Damaikis is dumb or I am totally creeping someone out through text messages. Haha

That seriously would have freaked someone out. Good thing I didn't change my number lol.

9 works for me.

Just gotta remember not to wear colorful underwear tomorrow - my rainbow banana hammock is already out.

Hulkamania banana hammock FTW!

Just gotta remember not to wear colorful underwear tomorrow - my rainbow banana hammock is already out.

Thumbs down for you sir! Haha

Back