Best golf ball for the wind?

I can't play the 13' 20xi-s in the wind for the same reason. But for me the 20xi-x is a solid performer on windy days. If I remember correctly, back in December at the Sarasota outing I believe there were a few guys that felt the same

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

May have to pick up a box then, I LOVE the 20Xi and while I like the Bridgestone balls as well its a big jump to switch between the two!

May have to pick up a box then, I LOVE the 20Xi and while I like the Bridgestone balls as well its a big jump to switch between the two!

Do so and let me know what you think. The 20xi-x is among my top favorite balls for 2013.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I personally like my ProV1 in the wind. Low penetrating ball flight for me.

~Rock

I just dropped my irons off to get re-shafted so I will be (un)patiently waiting until next thursday. If I'm not too late I will let you know how they work! The thing I would be weary of is the fact that they are a lighter ball so I could see the wind pushing it more. The "X" is the lower spinning one though, so in theory it should be better than the "S".

The B330 has worked very well for me on windy days

I find Bridgestone balls to be good in the wind. Wilson Staff FG tour did well for me a few weeks back. I will bring a couple for you to try tomorrow.

Back