The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see what happened now. I'm ordering parts for my real job. The farm work is for after I get home and on my days off. No wonder I don't have time to get good at golf.
Ouch. Even worse, buddy! Just keep playing and enjoying it! You'll get there. I've been playing for 13 years or so and I'm still terrible!

No fun, sounds like what we talked about concerning my end of year project. Sounds like a tough job for sure
Actually dude, it is exactly that. Sucks.

Just had to inform my staff of shift differential pay cuts. That sucked.

I wish someone would inform me that there will be no raises this year because its been 5 months since I handed in my review. Knowing either way, would be nice at this point.

One thing that worries me about getting into administration. I hate seeing peoples reactions to that kind of stuff.
It's not easy dude, but it's part of the gig.
I wish someone would inform me that there will be no raises this year because its been 5 months since I handed in my review. Knowing either way, would be nice at this point.
Fortunately, we are doing raises, so I was able to give a bit of cheer after delivering some crappy news.

One thing that worries me about getting into administration. I hate seeing peoples reactions to that kind of stuff.

It gets easier once your soul dies of alcohol poisoning

Funny enough, I had my review the other day, and was told I got a 93 out of 100 on a performance evaluation that means absolutely. How little does it mean? I said I wanted a higher number. So he game me a 95.....

Then I started geting reamed out 2 days later. Ummm, shouldn't this have come up in the performance evaluation???

I have an opportunity to take a position with a local car dealership to do Payables/Receivables for them.

The pay is less than I make now.. like couple bucks an hour. And money is tight even now.

If money weren't so tight, it would be a no-brainer to get away from where I am now. The prospect of not talking to annoying/rude/obnoxious people especially in my own office would be a very very good thing. More work, being busy all day is really appealling.

Too bad the money sucks.

I have an opportunity to take a position with a local car dealership to do Payables/Receivables for them.

The pay is less than I make now.. like couple bucks an hour. And money is tight even now.

If money weren't so tight, it would be a no-brainer to get away from where I am now. The prospect of not talking to annoying/rude/obnoxious people especially in my own office would be a very very good thing. More work, being busy all day is really appealling.

Too bad the money sucks.

Have you negotiated at all?

Have you negotiated at all?

Its not quite to that point yet, but when the opportunity arrives, I am going to negotiate the heck out of it.

Its not so much the wage disparity, its the bonuses and retirement fund contributions that would hurt losing.

My friends suck. Both guys bailed on me today for golf after work and I f'ing work with both!

My friends suck. Both guys bailed on me today for golf after work and I f'ing work with both!

You need to find better friends. I know a few that you might get along with.

Laptop was supposed to be here by tomorrow, but it seems they sent out an order verification email three days ago that must have gone to my wife's spam folder so we never saw it. So now it will be shipped tomorrow and be here by Wednesday. Ugggh.

My first "official rant"...

My recent dealings with TGW have been documented here... http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...w-In-The-Closet-amp-Apparel-Pondering/page232

Long story short, they told my they didn't have them, then 3 days later they end up having them...ANYYYYWAYS...

My rant is more towards FedEx. I live an hour and half away from the TGW retail store. However, I don't have time soon to make it down there, thus, I ordered online. Again, I live 1.5 HOURS AWAY. The FedEx tracking number provided by TGW says that my order shipped on Wednesday, May 15th and will be delivered Monday, May 20th. Why in the world would it take 5 days (i realize 2 are weekend days)? My order is sitting in KC right now, and apparently will until Monday, since KC is the Fedex hub that services my area. Why not just throw the order on a truck today, since it's just sitting there? Simply because I didn't pay for the 2-day shipping, they are holding it?

Ok, end of rant. Thanks.

I fully understand poperty see my rant about the post office.

I fully understand poperty see my rant about the post office.

Yep, same basic situation...My package passed 15 miles north of my place in route from Wichita to KC...I'm no Rocket Engineer, but that doesn't seem super efficient.

Having one of those "Murphy's Law" type of days at work. So glad I am off tomorrow and golfing.

I'm going to squeeze in a round after work, so the next few hours is going to last for three days.

Played a quick 9 earlier and only had 13 putts.....shot a 45 with 0 GIR/0 FIR. I love my m2 and currently hate every other club I own, because it's their fault....not mine! :alien:

The driving range I go to regularly has one old guy that works the counter like one day a week. Most of the employees there know me, except him. He never recognizes me, even though I see him all the time.

I wanted to hit something from a fitting cart today, which is usually never a problem. This guy asks for a credit card to hold, which I'm okay with. Until I go take the club back and find out that he gave my (*@#$ing credit card away to someone else.

WHAT THE @)#(*%)(@*#%)(*@#%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back