Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone hear from PGG?

Hopefully he has been working hard so he can be there tomorrow!

Yeah, got that issue resolved so I'm good to go for tomorrow. Will see you guys there in the a.m. While Rob is throwing bombs with his hybrid, I'll be the guy at the range making it rain with my 50 yard half wedge shot!

Anyone know if this is a dry course?

Yeah, got that issue resolved so I'm good to go for tomorrow. Will see you guys there in the a.m. While Rob is throwing bombs with his hybrid, I'll be the guy at the range making it rain with my 50 yard half wedge shot!

Pretty sure there is beer, not sure about cart girls.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Not sure about a cart girl. I'm bringing a little six pack cooler to throw in the cart. The bartender has a super heavy hand too.

Apparently I missed the memo about drinking tomorrow lol. I am actually going to try and get there earlier for once, emphasis on try.

Apparently I missed the memo about drinking tomorrow lol. I am actually going to try and get there earlier for once, emphasis on try.

See you at 1130

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I hope I get there before you so I can rub it in.
I'll believe it when I see it.
We decide on what we're playing tomorrow? Everyone vs Jeff still?:smile-big:

Mitch EARLY??? you guys best watch out for lightning!!

I'll believe it when I see it.
We decide on what we're playing tomorrow? Everyone vs Jeff still?:smile-big:

He said he wants me on his team, but I'm not sure why lol.

Have fun tomorrow everybody. Do we have times for next Saturday yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Because us short knockers have to stick together. NJRob and Jlukes can bomb them all they want but they still need to get it in the hole.

He said he wants me on his team, but I'm not sure why lol.

Have fun tomorrow everybody. Do we have times for next Saturday yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am going to have to bow out of Saturday 5/25 unfortunately. Here is the list of people. Someone is going to have to call and make the tee times. Sorry about that.

fireitup

CS

Flynnie

Salisboss

FrancisD

NJRob (possible)

jlukes (Possible)

Because us short knockers have to stick together. NJRob and Jlukes can bomb them all they want but they still need to get it in the hole.

Youll probably shoot a 70 tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I am going to have to bow out of Saturday 5/25 unfortunately. Here is the list of people. Someone is going to have to call and make the tee times. Sorry about that.

fireitup

CS

Flynnie

Salisboss

FrancisD

NJRob (possible)

jlukes (Possible)

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it either.

Have a great days guys - weather looks perfect!!!

I am up, we will see if I end up there on time.

Back