Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GHIN at Lancaster? You mean the NYSGA State Day's tournament? I think Buckbug played in it, but I couldn't make it.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Subbed in a league at Deerfield East tonight. Nice conditions, beautiful night. There are really making lot of improvements. Putting was much better, but there is that one shot that costs me two every once in a while.

it is a sad,sad day at leroy country club, i lost the ball i played 70 + holes with. i do not think i lost as much as a group in the other fairway may have picked it up. i hit a tree on number 11 and i saw kick right to number 15 fairway area, there was a group in the area shortly after i hit it there, there were buzzing around and did not see me, i did not find the ball :( only good thing was i birdie 18 with a 4' putt. hope to make it sunday.

The GHIN at Lancaster? You mean the NYSGA State Day's tournament? I think Buckbug played in it, but I couldn't make it.

Yes I was there. Don't want to talk about it.

Oh, and I'm sorry but I can't make it to Mill Creek. Had some family plans.

What time did you leave? I take it that you didn't do too well.

13 out of 18...............didn't putt well,it killed me. Left about 7pm cuz we went to the bar and sucked back a few Sam Adams'.

got out for 6 holes today w/ jimmy, did not play well but i hit a 564 yard par 5 in two and just missed the 8' eagle putt!! looking to practice at the range today, need the timing back.....hope to make it on sunday....not sure yet.

got out for 6 holes today w/ jimmy, did not play well but i hit a 564 yard par 5 in two and just missed the 8' eagle putt!! looking to practice at the range today, need the timing back.....hope to make it on sunday....not sure yet.

You can smash it huh? I'd still have a full GW or PW in from that far. (Granted I'm short).

Tee time has been made. 2:10 on Sunday at Mill Creek. It is $27 walking and $39 riding.

Woot woot! Can't wait! Especially for greens that rollllllllll

You can smash it huh? I'd still have a full GW or PW in from that far. (Granted I'm short).

Don't let em kid ya. He hit his two best hits of the day and they just happened to be on the same hole, right after each other. He did hit a nice drive followed by a hammered 3 wood.

Don't let em kid ya. He hit his two best hits of the day and they just happened to be on the same hole, right after each other. He did hit a nice drive followed by a hammered 3 wood.

Spoken like a true son..:)

Woot woot! Can't wait! Especially for greens that rollllllllll

Giddyup!! In my mind, Mill Creek is the best course in Rochester. Looking forward to heating your opinion after Sunday.

Of course if we are walking it, I will wait until the next day after you have recovered. :)

Giddyup!! In my mind, Mill Creek is the best course in Rochester. Looking forward to heating your opinion after Sunday.

Of course if we are walking it, I will wait until the next day after you have recovered. :)

I was thinking about it. My dad will be riding for sure if he plays. If we ride think they will let us keep playing on?

So what is everyone's golf plans for the weekend? Supposed to be sunny all weekend in the mid-60s. How many times are you getting out on the course this weekend? What courses are we checking out.

I foresee at least two rounds this weekend for me.

So what is everyone's golf plans for the weekend? Supposed to be sunny all weekend in the mid-60s. How many times are you getting out on the course this weekend? What courses are we checking out.

I am playing everyday this weekend.

Saturday morning, Victor Hills, Sunday at Mill Creek and Monday somewhere with my wife.

I am definitely riding at Mill Creek. There are too many killer hills there for me (uphill and some killer downhills too).

All - just a heads up. There are 4 spots left for the New England Invitational if anyone is interested. It is June 8th and Shef and I are making the road trip up. If you are interested, you are welcome to join us on what should be a fun road trip.

I am playing everyday this weekend.

Saturday morning, Victor Hills, Sunday at Mill Creek and Monday somewhere with my wife.

I am definitely riding at Mill Creek. There are too many killer hills there for me (uphill and some killer downhills too).

Awesome on playing all 3 days. If I can, I might try to get tomorrow as well.

I hear you on walking Mill Creek. Personally this is a test to see how well I have been doing with the training over the last 9 months. Shef and I agreed to re-evaluate at the turn on whether we need a cart for the back 9.

Well, I just got back from IvyRidge....that was an experience. Tomorrow,Arrowhead....Sunday,Attica CC. Monday,HarvestHill. and next weekend a scramble on each day(I must be stupid or something!)

Weather permitting tomorrow will be practice all afternoon. I'm talking 3-4 hours worth of practice. Sunday Mill Creek with you guys, Monday playing all day. Don't care wear, but I may play 54 on Monday.

Out of town, but me and my cousin are playing the easiest course ever. Hoping to get near par. I'll update after the round today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back