Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
I just noticed that there is a 30 minute "preview" show on tonight at 10 p.m. ET.

I can't say I'm all that excited about this season, but I will probably watch anyway. The first episode airs on Tuesday, October 13th at 10 p.m. ET.

The website is also up: Big Break: Disney

EDIT: Mmmmmm . . . Stephanie Sparks . . .

Last edited:
You can give us the assessment. They'll show it about a brazilian times again before the 13th.

I just noticed that there is a 30 minute "preview" show on tonight at 10 p.m. ET.

I can't say I'm all that excited about this season, but I will probably watch anyway. The first episode airs on Tuesday, October 13th at 10 p.m. ET.

The website is also up: Big Break: Disney

EDIT: Mmmmmm . . . Stephanie Sparks . . .
^^ They should have Lauren Thompson do it.

Season premiere is this Tuesday night, 10 PM ET.

The sneak preview videos and the bio videos are up on GC.com.

I hate the sausage-fest seasons. Oh well, at least Stephanie Sparks is back.

Not excited myself. I'm hoping for 5 or 6 genuine jerks, to save the show.

I think Giuliani is a guaranteed annoyance.

I prefer the shows where there aren't any jerks. But I guess most of America likes the conflict.

For me, Big Break: Ka'anapali would have been the perfect season of BB if there was no Lori (or Cirbe - but only because she was terrible, and because the goth thing just screamed "attention wh0re.") The rest of the girls seemed nice. (mmmmm . . . Samantha . . .)

I thought this season could be good...These guys look like the best field yet...Now watch me be wrong.

Looks like we might have some ego issues - Might make for an intersting show!

Okay, that was actually a little better than I expected.

I still wanted Giuliani to go first (I can already tell he's going to bug the crap outta me), but Ed Moses was an okay elimination (he lost me when referred to himself as "Ed" instead of "I".) I can tell that Mike Perez is going to be annoying too. But he did seem to have a decent swing at times. Blake Moore seems like another hothead who is going to bug me.

Kevin Erdman surprised me after a slow start. Funky swing like his wife (I bet he is her coach), but he hit it straight and sure when the pressure was on. The Finau brothers seem really nice. I'll probably root for them. Kevin "I spend $10/week on food" Maxwell a.k.a. K-Max seemed . . . weird.

Andreas "My Mom is Susan Lucci" Huber seemed like a totally nice guy, but since we only saw one shot from him, it's difficult to tell how he will fare. Based on his disposition though, I'll probably root for him.

Vincent Johnson seemed middle-of-the-road in both temperament and talent. Same with J.R. Reyes. Sean Kalin has to be the sentimental favorite after the weird kidnapping background. Can't tell yet what kind of talent he has though.

What was up with so many of the contestants wearing the belt buckles with the "LM" on them? I feel like I should recognize the logo.

What was up with so many of the contestants wearing the belt buckles with the "LM" on them? I feel like I should recognize the logo.

That is a Loudmouth Golf belt buckle. I have the same belt. From the previews it looks like Loudmouth Golf is going to be a sponsor as there were a fair amount of shorts and pants in the preview.

It seems like it will entertain. A few of the contestants bug me but they will make for good tv. The KMax kid seems ok but I have a preconceived opinion on people who abbreviate their name like that. ARod, KFed, KMax, etc...

It seems like it will entertain. A few of the contestants bug me but they will make for good tv. The KMax kid seems ok but I have a preconceived opinion on people who abbreviate their name like that. ARod, KFed, KMax, etc...

So I shouldn't go by "HairLo"?

So I shouldn't go by "HairLo"?

HairLo works. :laughing:
Now that I think of it my nickname and my screen name are the first four letters of my last name. I guess I fall in that category. Damn!!!

This season most all the guys are ok but the K Mart guy and the Mayor's kid. I can't wait for them to get someone mad. I thought the brothers will add something new to the show and from the looks of it they both have game. My only question is why are people who have made it on tour before allowed on this show, I think they've already had their big break and blew it.

Does anyone have any early picks on who they think will win?

My early bird prediction is Vincent Johnson. But there are a bunch of really good players. Blake seems good, although they make a big deal of his temper in the previews. The brothers are both really good as well.

Really hard to call.

Was watching the replay during halftime of the football game tonight and noticed that Mike Perez was wearing DC skate shoes instead of golf shoes. That's kind of weird.

Was watching the replay during halftime of the football game tonight and noticed that Mike Perez was wearing DC skate shoes instead of golf shoes. That's kind of weird.

Esox just watched the show on DVR. Did you also notice Perez is communicationally challenged? He speaks like he has a mouth full of rocks, and Esox thinks he only says the middle of each word. He's at the top of the irritating group with KMAX and Rudy Jr. Esox won't miss the swimmer that referred to himself in the third person.

Kevin

Esox just watched the show on DVR. Did you also notice Perez is communicationally challenged? He speaks like he has a mouth full of rocks, and Esox thinks he only says the middle of each word. He's at the top of the irritating group with KMAX and Rudy Jr. Esox won't miss the swimmer that referred to himself in the third person.

Kevin

HairLo agrees with everything Esox said.

HairLo agrees with everything Esox said.

You may have to change your handle to HairLo. That just makes me chuckle especially the speaking in the third person.

I noticed that as well. A tad peculiar especially since I am sure he is on somebodies comp list.

Does anyone have any early picks on who they think will win?

My early bird prediction is Vincent Johnson. But there are a bunch of really good players. Blake seems good, although they make a big deal of his temper in the previews. The brothers are both really good as well.

Really hard to call.
I'm going with one of the Finaus for two reasons: First, better odds since there are two of them, and second, they're from Utah-Rah! Rah! :smile:

Since I find him annoying, I'm guessing Mike Perez. Or maybe Blake Moore, who has complete a-hole potential (he got kicked off his college golf team.)

I find Giuliani Jr. (a.k.a. Buddy Pine a.k.a. Syndrome) the most annoying, but he doesn't have a chance.

syndrome01.jpg

Since I find him annoying, I'm guessing Mike Perez. Or maybe Blake Moore, who has complete a-hole potential (he got kicked off his college golf team.)

I find Giuliani Jr. (a.k.a. Buddy Pine a.k.a. Syndrome) the most annoying, but he doesn't have a chance.

syndrome01.jpg

Ha! Last night I told my daughter he reminded me of the villain from "The Incredibles". In the video where he's acting like a dopey kid during the Rudy's speech, he looks exactly like him.

Kevin

I love the Big Break! I was at a tourney a couple of years ago and as we were standing on the tee box watching the groups go through I noticed that Eric Axley's caddies looked familiar. I told my buddy that I'd seen him before... well it was Don Donatello from Big Break 9 or 10, the one that Tommy Two Gloves won. It was so funny to see him in person.

I thinking Kmax in going home next week. Just because he calls himself Kmax. I would like to call myself D-money, but that would be dumb and not make any sense. I could get it on a belt buckle though...

I believe Don Donatello has also caddied for Kevin Na, and I thought I heard Danny Lee.

Kip Henley (BB2, which I never saw) has a regular loop with Brian Gay.

Back