WTT: Mizuno MP-67s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajcoop20

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just picked up a set of Super super clean Mizuno MP-67s Im not good enough to play them so im looking to trade. I like a Semi G/I Really would like a set of bridgestone j40s but will entertain anything similar. The guy I got them from had covers on them all the time so next to no bag chatter, the pictures do these NO justice. I offer my standard if you dont like them or feel i miss represented the condition garuntee that you get your stuff back Priority 3 day. This set is 3-pw PLUS bonus 52 56 60 Mp-R wedges. The 56 degree is in the "roughest" and i quote that because its not bad at all, just a little face nicking due to being used as a sand wedge. Clubs have S300 shafts, show like a set of clubs with maybe 10-12 rounds on them that were taken care of really well. These are standard LLL with lamkin cord grips oversized (guy had huge hands) Grips are all in new or 5 round or less shape. There is no Browning on these except 2 little spots on the PW face.

Any sticks i trade for need to be stiff shafts. other than that im pretty open.

This is the 56 degree face still tons of life left

I can send more pictures of whatever you want Via Cell phone any time, just PM ME for the numbers. I dont have a ton of posts here but i have done i think 3 or 4 transactions on here in my short tenure all which have went smoothly.

morning bump!

Suppose i would sell the whole set wedges and everything for 400 OBO

I have a set of J33 CB with soon-to-be installed Project X 5.5 if you're interested. I don't know how much more forgiving that would be than your irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Do you have any pictures you could send me?

Do you have any pictures you could send me?

The heads are at my brothers and I'll see him this weekend. I'll get some pics for ya ASAP.

The heads are at my brothers and I'll see him this weekend. I'll get some pics for ya ASAP.

ok sounds good.

If they are in comparable shape to what I have ill be willign to do the trade. Buddy just brought his j33 cb over for me to check out and i liked them

Still up for grabs, no deal finalized

Mods lock this up, Made the mistake of playing these and had my best ball striking/scoring round ever. I guess ill be one of those "high handi cappers" who plays blades and shouldnt :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back