Blue Arc

3 Iron...and watch this
Reaction score
Handicap
guitarded
3.jpg

....a putting green in my back yard...

No one with ribs that stick out so much can possibly have boobs that size.

At all. That rib cage is right out of the Bataan Death March.

Could you please clue me in to what that means?To me she looks like a heavy drug user

I thought you were saying she didn't have much in the way of a chest. My point is that the rest of her is so skinny she should be concave. Who knows, maybe it's drugs. Maybe it's bulimia.

I thought you were saying she didn't have much in the way of a chest. My point is that the rest of her is so skinny she should be concave. Who knows, maybe it's drugs. Maybe it's bulimia.

I was saying that.

That's former American Idol and country music star Kellie Pickler. I didn't know she played golf.

Kevin

Last edited:
That's former American Idol and country music star Kellie Pickler. I didn't know she played golf.

Kevin

Amazing how different photos change change your looks.Much better looking in that 2nd pic.

Better living through Chemistry. You gotta love this country.

America wouldn't be what it is today without plastic surgery.

I agree with BBBD - it's not Kellie Pickler. I also disagree with those of you who think the woman in the photo is surgically enhanced.

I agree with BBBD - it's not Kellie Pickler.

After further review, I can see that woman is not Kellie Pickler. It's Jenna Jameson.

Kevin

Last edited:
After further review, I can see that woman is not Kellie Pickler. It's Jenna Jameson.

Kevin

It's not Jenna Jameson either.

Last edited:
Come on guys, her name is Lia.

Of course! Now I know why I kept thinking Lucky from "King of the Hill" when I looked at the picture. Thanks for clearing that up.

Kevin

Back