THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I am guessing you are kidding of course.
I ment any of the zoo crew? Did I miss that too? Crap!? I see that Callaway representatives will be there.....is that the zoo crew?

People will have to wait and find out who is coming, but it will be people from their HQ. If its a certain person or people does that mean you might try and come? We are not good enough for you Nate?

People will have to wait and find out who is coming, but it will be people from their HQ. If its a certain person or people does that mean you might try and come? We are not good enough for you Nate?
No see, I knew that would come off wrong...........I was just fishing to see if that came out already. Heck JB, I'm still trying to get you to play golf with me one day. I think I'm going to be in the running for this.

No see, I knew that would come off wrong...........I was just fishing to see if that came out already. Heck JB, I'm still trying to get you to play golf with me one day. I think I'm going to be in the running for this.

You are too good for me buddy.
I hope you get to make it, always a blast.

Very awesome!

I will miss this one. Our City Championships are that weekend. Good luck to everyone for their Sweet Sixteen!

You are too good for me buddy.
I hope you get to make it, always a blast.
I am too good for nobody...ask Cookie and Taylor about the 70 year old blind guy that played with us that was outdriving Cookie on each tee shot.

We shall see where the cards fall!

I am too good for nobody...ask Cookie and Taylor about the 70 year old blind guy that played with us that was outdriving Cookie on each tee shot.

We shall see where the cards fall!

Make it happen Nate, would love to see you there if I get in!

Nate. You should come to this one. I will be there (hopefully) . It will be worth it.

I'm trying to get the stars to align right and the email God's to be in my favor.

You are in Texas. Nookie always tells me that the stars are always aligned right there. Are you and Cookie lying?

You are in Texas. Nookie always tells me that the stars are always aligned right there. Are you and Cookie lying?
The stars at night are big and bright................but not always aligned. :D

I only lie when it benefits me.

And the stars did not align on Monday when we played the hardest course known to man.

#Texasgolfisthehardest

You didn't just go there Cookie..........did you. Good Gosh.......

You would think with all of these most difficult courses in the world in TX, that when Cookie makes his way to the outings, he would actually perform.

Maybe Nate can take us to the ClubCorp course in Orlando while he is at this event to show us truly hard.

What the heck happened in here...I don't even know where to begin
In summary hoping nate makes this happen (but please leave the 70 mph winds that seem to follow you in texas please)

You didn't just go there Cookie..........did you. Good Gosh.......

You have to love when one half of Nookie is left shaking his head. The two of you speaking on here remind me of when GG and I do.

You have to love when one half of Nookie is left shaking his head. The two of you speaking on here remind me of when GG and I do.
I'm about to put him in a time out.

ahagudyz.jpg

You guys rock. Nothing more needs to be said...

Except get your butt to this. You will not be disappointed. See you in the hotel rewards/travel rewards thread. We need to increase your output. : )

I can't wait to see who's fortunate enough to get in. I'm extremely jealous of you all... That's actually putting it mildly.

I really really wish I could make this...but I just don't see me being able to squeeze another golf trip in this year.

You guys rock. Nothing more needs to be said...

Except get your butt to this. You will not be disappointed. See you in the hotel rewards/travel rewards thread. We need to increase your output. : )

If need be, mega sheet can show them just how feasible it really is

I heard sign up got moved to 1:30. No need to verify that with JB or Mike. You can trust me on this.

I heard sign up got moved to 1:30. No need to verify that with JB or Mike. You can trust me on this.

Nice try!! I don't think anyone is going to fall for that:confused2:

Back