What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all those colors!

usepa6u8.jpg

Picked up two shirts and a pair of shorts tonight! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369870517.812850.jpg

Snaged these off the Bay for $20 and $29 last week
Etonics.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nike.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This Nike polo with PGA National logo on the left sleeve.

zuga3a2u.jpg

I need this shirt in my life:
1351767502-61273700.jpg

Headed to Golf Galaxy now to pick up some new threads for the New England Invitational. Pants or shorts, pants or shorts...???

Headed to Golf Galaxy now to pick up some new threads for the New England Invitational. Pants or shorts, pants or shorts...???

When in doubt, go capri's.

Picked up a pair of Oakley Take 2 Shorts in Marine Blue for $30 with a gift card to a local pro shop.
20_1_29.jpg

Also stopped by Wal-Mart for some random items, and walked away, in part, with a purple/white/gray striped "dry-fit" polo. I was very impressed with it, especially for the price. They also had a bunch of good-looking Ben Hogan apparel. Interesting.

Picked up a pair of Oakley Take 2 Shorts in Marine Blue for $30 with a gift card to a local pro shop.
20_1_29.jpg

Also stopped by Wal-Mart for some random items, and walked away, in part, with a purple/white/gray striped "dry-fit" polo. I was very impressed with it, especially for the price. They also had a bunch of good-looking Ben Hogan apparel. Interesting.

Nice shorts, I have some Ben Hogan apparel from Walmart that is very comfortable, and seems to be holding up well.

I may be heading down to Golf Galaxy this week. If I do, I'll probably be grabbing a M/L white Nike flatbrim. I've wanted one for a while.

I may be heading down to Golf Galaxy this week. If I do, I'll probably be grabbing a M/L white Nike flatbrim. I've wanted one for a while.

That's a nice hat for sure, but I don't think I rock flat brims that well.

I grabbed a UA heat gear compression shirt to try out as an undershirt since everybody raved about them.... If it works I'll grab several for Myrtle Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed some badass undies for MB to keep the grundle cool. Wore them walking around DC in 100* weather and things were just breeeeezy

Performance boxer briefs are like unicorns and rainbows for fat guys on the course during the summertime. I can leave the Gold Bond at home and strut home in style and comfy.

Couldn't resist picking up another pair of PUMA Amp Cell Fusion's for only $150 + free shipping off of Amazon.

amp-cell-fusion-sl-white.jpeg

I have been looking at these as a nice athletic summer shoe I can rock with shorts. Are they that comfortable?

Performance boxer briefs are like unicorns and rainbows for fat guys on the course during the summertime. I can leave the Gold Bond at home and strut home in style and comfy.

May have to grab some of those too, which ones are best?

#nohawksweat

#nohawksweat

I picked up a 4 pack of Kirkland Signature at Costco. World of difference with comfort.

TMI

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

#nohawksweat

Big fan of the UA boxer briefs here. Game-changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back