The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back spasms...what a giant pain in the a$$...well actually pain in the back. I blame my stupid, over priced, extra fluffy mattress. It felt like we were laying on a cloud at the store, but they fail to remind you that clouds have no support.

I am jealous! I am honestly thinking about getting a firm mattress topper for my side of the bed because I know JB still likes the softer bed, but I much prefer the firmer one (that's what she said!), and my back requires it.
Sleep number bed. Jacqui sleeps with hers on 50 (maxed out firm) and mine is anywhere from 7-18, depending on how I feel. (Ours only goes to 50, in increments of 1, instead of going to 100 in increments of 5)

Not strep....just viral. So all should be good by the weekend!

IT people are idiots at my company.

I need assistance logging onto a remote access test server to access some information, and despite their non-instructions still can't get on.

"You aren't logging onto the correct server, I can see in the screenshot its not the right one."

Show me where to go, or at least verify from your end that the server in fact work from your end, before assuming that I am an idiot. I could just have the boss phone and tear a strip off you, but I figured I would be nice and try to solve this without him.

All you THP'ers in the Lincoln?Omaha area keep your heads down, a big line of storms moved through here and heading your way. 4 tornados on the ground confirmed (one big one) and 3 unconfirmed. I'm about sick of this.

Never ship an item you sale on Ebay before you receive payment. I sold an extra set of irons I had and the guy who bought them, had a 100 % positive rating as a buyer. He said he was in Texas working on Tornado damage and his wife would send me a certified check. From his rating and the email he sent me I figured it was cool to go ahead and ship the irons. I shipped them on May 6th and he has yet to send payment! He supplied a telephone # in one of his follow up emails which I have called numerous times without reaching him. I opened up a no payment case with ebay but canceled it, after a follow up email was sent saying how sorry he was and he would get this resolved right away. Some times I am just too trusting with folks and it back fires on me.

Oh and by the way. Once you cancel a no payment case on Ebay, you can not reopen it.

The guy works for AT&T so maybe he is now in Oklahoma helping with the tornado damage there. I'm not holding my breath.

tornado warning here. 15 years ago this Friday we had a Tornado hit here and destroyed my neighborhood.

tornado warning here. 15 years ago this Friday we had a Tornado hit here and destroyed my neighborhood.

Hope all is well and safe

u and nerfny stay safe man

Stay safe Dean, nerfny, and anyone in the path of some bad storms today.

I hope you guys have a safe place to ride it out!

Thanks all we went to ddec's parents so if we need to we can go in the basement.

Boy I wish today would end. Sitting in my car as it gets pelted with up to golf ball sized hail.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Never ship an item you sale on Ebay before you receive payment. I sold an extra set of irons I had and the guy who bought them, had a 100 % positive rating as a buyer. He said he was in Texas working on Tornado damage and his wife would send me a certified check. From his rating and the email he sent me I figured it was cool to go ahead and ship the irons. I shipped them on May 6th and he has yet to send payment! He supplied a telephone # in one of his follow up emails which I have called numerous times without reaching him. I opened up a no payment case with ebay but canceled it, after a follow up email was sent saying how sorry he was and he would get this resolved right away. Some times I am just too trusting with folks and it back fires on me.

Oh and by the way. Once you cancel a no payment case on Ebay, you can not reopen it.

The guy works for AT&T so maybe he is now in Oklahoma helping with the tornado damage there. I'm not holding my breath.

Let's hope something good comes out of this in the long run Bill. hate to hear that it's been a struggle.

Hate to hear this Dino. I've heard enough tornado stories to last a long time already this year!

IMG_20130529_182314_962_zps622268a1.jpg

Hail!
In ten minutes its rained an inch.

I took three steps into my parents garage and am soaked.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Stay safe everyone, it's nasty outside in some areas

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thanks all we went to ddec's parents so if we need to we can go in the basement.

Thats good news. Even better news is because Ray Barone dean was probably on his way there any way. :D

Stay safe.

just found out there's a good possibility ill have to taker care of another person 24/7... Goodbye high school diploma.. hello GED when that person passes....

Thats good news. Even better news is because Ray Barone dean was probably on his way there any way. :D

Stay safe.

Funny guy.

I was chipping through the hallway and onto a pillow that was in the spare bedroom. I hit the door frame one time and the wife gets all mad. What gives? It's just a door frame...

When a parent has to lay a son to rest way before his time, I need to rant. My good friend lost his son over the weekend to freak accident. I just found out today and I am crushed. Show some love to those close to,you because tomorrow is promised to none....................

That's awful Freddie. Thoughts and prayers to your friend.

Stay safe everyone, it's nasty outside in some areas

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

At last count we had 9 confirmed tornado's through the mid Nebraska region and now another set of warnings going up. Stay safe up there.

That is terrible Freddie. We are thinking about you buddy.

When a parent has to lay a son to rest way before his time, I need to rant. My good friend lost his son over the weekend to freak accident. I just found out today and I am crushed. Show some love to those close to,you because tomorrow is promised to none....................

I was holding my 6 month old when I read that and held her a little tighter after reading. I can't even imagine that. My thoughts are with you and your friends.

I can't imagine going through such a thing Freddie, my thoughts and prayers your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back