The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In just over 3 weeks we are taking the kids on a surprise trip to Disneyland. The surprise part was mostly out of self preservation - we didn't want to hear about the trip repeatedly for months on end. We are staying with friends. I'll get to play golf at a fun course with my friend in weather that includes this large yellow orb in the sky which apparently produces heat. I haven't seen much of that thing up here in Oregon lately. We are going to spend a few days in Zona with the friends at a lake. That's my HHJJ post for today.

Good news Jrod!

wait I get credit for this? Sweet! Hope you have fun.

Yeah when we give gifts both of our names are on the card.

June 22 10am

Got a GolfTec lesson tonight! Pretty stoked to continue to find my way to lower scores.

Awesome news, JRod.

Glad it looks like surgery won't be needed JRod. Now you just need the rain to stop!

Just got back from the doctor and apparently I have what's called "trigger finger" I am such a ba.

The good news is surgery is a last resort and he believes a couple cortisone injections should cure the problem for good. Here's to hoping.

Awesome news! Happy for ya and hoping that pain will leave town soon :0)

Typing away using Tapatalk!

JRod - Glad to hear things aren't as bad as you thought, hope you get sorted ASAP

What man doesn't love some new mags, white out of course. (Not a fan of the price tag though).

zu5yquju.jpg

Yesterday...
yqahupa5.jpg

Today!!!
seveze6e.jpg

Awesome dude! I went out on a limb with them but seemed to hear pretty good things overall

I lost my THP putter cover today.... Course just called, someone turned it in! Hooray for people not being scumbags!

My daughter is sitting up without me supporting her and she is getting a couple teeth. Pretty sweet to see her reach milestones and 6 months has gone by so fast.

My daughter is sitting up without me supporting her and she is getting a couple teeth. Pretty sweet to see her reach milestones and 6 months has gone by so fast.

Good times right there, buddy.

Haha, love hearing things like this. Now she can sit up to bite you, lol. My grandson just got his second tooth.

Haha, love hearing things like this. Now she can sit up to bite you, lol. My grandson just got his second tooth.

She's a crazy little girl. She bites mom and pulls her hair then laughs about it. She wouldn't dare do that to dad though...she doesn't want to jeopardize the fact that she has got me wrapped around her little finger.

She's a crazy little girl. She bites mom and pulls her hair then laughs about it. She wouldn't dare do that to dad though...she doesn't want to jeopardize the fact that she has got me wrapped around her little finger.

As she should buddy, as she should!

I love writing. I truly do.

Finally done with my first reshaft project!!!

uma7a4aj.jpg

Congrats! Takes some serious work to do that.

About 6 hours work of work between installing and regripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back