2013 ESPN NBA 1-N-Done Challenge

I picked the right guy last night.It would be nice if some guys started getting 40+ points before the multipliers kick in like in the first round.

Updated!
ENTRY
TOT
PCT
1Smallville66106147189.4
2kthersh11139077.9
3White Rhino136674.5
4Golf Ghost133871.2
5jank1434130567.9
Page: 1

Siri speaks for me!

If it ends up being Miami and San Antonio, I have only picked one player from either of those teams for the 4X multiplier. (Tim Duncan, San Antonio)

If Indiana or Memphis somehow make it through, I am hurting.

I'm in the same boat Smalls. Went all in with those two teams.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Same boat for me to, I'm betting on Miami and San Antonio!

Almost through the first quarter and we all have 0 points except Golf Ghost, who has 6. Rhino picked a good game to not pick!

Sucking it up again! Zero points at the 4 minute mark of the first quarter.

Probably so, I am at six points right now!

Taking Lebron already Icey?

Yeah, I didn't know for sure if Miami would make it through, so I thought I'd gamble!

I'm thinking if they lose, I'll use him the next game!

That Rhino guy is hanging tough. If only he was not so stupid and missed those days!!! :banghead:

Big decision. Do I take Lebron tonight or do I figure that Miami is going to pull this one out and make the finals.

I already know what I am doing, but had to decide on this one!

So far, it looks like a good choice to save Lebron for the finals.

Hope I'm not falling too far behind though.

I think picking Lebron and Wade early is going to bite me in the end, but I have enough left for SA and Miami I should be ok!

I think picking Lebron and Wade early is going to bite me in the end, but I have enough left for SA and Miami I should be ok!

I am hoping Lebron has a 60 or 70 point game when I pick him (before the multiplier)

Back