GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped .5 a stroke to a 13.7. I just came out of a slump, so no suprises if next Revision Day I'm in the 10's or 11's.

No change for me, I barley have played this month ugh

Third straight revision moving the wrong way - up a full stroke to 1.2. It wasn't unexpected as the last of some low rounds from last fall dropped off, and I just haven't been scoring as well as I'd like for the last 6 weeks. Have seen some hope lately, though, so hopefully I can start moving back down toward zero again soon...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Down a full stroke! Lessons are really paying off.

Down to 9.8 per OOB! My first time ever as a single-digit handicap.

16.1 to 14.1 - a new low!

Dropped .7 to 15.0 exactly. I'll probably jack it up in Monterey this weekend :)

Possibly the biggest drop I've ever experienced.

I played 8 rounds since the last revision (a couple on GHIN were combined 9s) and of those 7, seven factored into my handicap. It also includes my Year PB of 71 with Deano.

Anywho, I dropped from a 4.2 to a 2.0 -- Pretty great feeling. Time to take it even further down though.

After a slight jump up to 9.9 I went back down to 9.4. The game is in a good spot right now so further drops are certainly on the horizon.

My GHIN stayed the same, right at 6.6. I thought for sure it would go down after some decent scores at the Outing.

Have go it going back into the right direction and under 17 for the first time in a while. Not sure how well it will travel since I've been playing the "home" course quite a bit this spring.

My GHIN stayed the same, right at 6.6. I thought for sure it would go down after some decent scores at the Outing.

Sometimes it's just a matter of kicking the right scores off! Certainly the next one will have you coming down.

Great job Ary! And dayum Canadan that's a huge drop. Congrats fellas.

Thanks dude!

New to me this year is the GHIN membership. I've posted enough scores that its leveled out. 6.2 is the number, and I want to get to sub 4

9.2 today. I struggle to keep it under 10. I play the white tees. Would have a really hard time keeping under 10 from the blue tees.

Yes...my very first GHIN #! Couldn't post early Jan-March winter rounds due to off season or whatever it said when I was inputting scores.

Didn't know about ESC adjustments so just put in actual scores. Included Reunions and other big numbers and was pleasantly surprised! Going to be fun to watch this baby drop!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Down to a 10.7

Up to a 0.6. Need to tighten up my swing or it will keep going up the way I'm hitting it.

I played 8 rounds since the last revision (a couple on GHIN were combined 9s) and of those 7, seven factored into my handicap. It also includes my Year PB of 71 with Deano.

Anywho, I dropped from a 4.2 to a 2.0 -- Pretty great feeling. Time to take it even further down though.

Well done buddy.... Keep it going. Your close to joining a pretty small but accomplished group

Yes...my very first GHIN #! Couldn't post early Jan-March winter rounds due to off season or whatever it said when I was inputting scores.

Didn't know about ESC adjustments so just put in actual scores. Included Reunions and other big numbers and was pleasantly surprised! Going to be fun to watch this baby drop!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

ESC is pretty easy.. Since you didn't have a number established you did the right thing I think.

f10d4ff4-50d3-4c21-9805-dc905269c1de.gif

Oh the old guys u play with are gonna love that glad to see u embracing low is good

Oh the old guys u play with are gonna love that glad to see u embracing low is good

It took three strokes off my handicap.. That hurts big time, especially considering those strokes fall on 7, 13, and 18.. Ugh..

I just need to focus on my game and worry less about the guys getting 15 pops. I'm improving as a golfer and that's what should matter.

Well done buddy.... Keep it going. Your close to joining a pretty small but accomplished group

My low is a 1.2 but i used to roll the ball and stuff. This is the lowest I've ever been playing the ball down, so I'm feeling good about it.

you'll be right with me here in a couple months buddy.

It took three strokes off my handicap.. That hurts big time, especially considering those strokes fall on 7, 13, and 18.. Ugh..

I just need to focus on my game and worry less about the guys getting 15 pops. I'm improving as a golfer and that's what should matter.

My low is a 1.2 but i used to roll the ball and stuff. This is the lowest I've ever been playing the ball down, so I'm feeling good about it.

you'll be right with me here in a couple months buddy.

I cant wait to play you heads up and get like 20 strokes now

ESC is pretty easy.. Since you didn't have a number established you did the right thing I think.

f10d4ff4-50d3-4c21-9805-dc905269c1de.gif

Thanks buddy...great help there to actually see what it meant!

The app I use automatically does the adjustment for me if I would have went to the handicap tab. Didn't know about it until after I posted the 20 rounds it would let me due to dates or something.

Will do it right from now on and hopefully won't have to worry about ESC #noblowupholes :'(

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back