Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question he is a great player. But I am willing to bet a good amount that you are under the age of 30. Am I right? I mean no disrespect from the question at all, genuinely.

Wish I was under 30. Actually watched the Pacers win ABA championships. Was Roger Brown or George McGinnis in every grade school pick-up game for years.

Wish I was under 30. Actually watched the Pacers win ABA championships. Was Roger Brown or George McGinnis in every grade school pick-up game for years.

HAHAH. George could play. :D

I just texted this picture to my friend and got the following response:

3y5ube7e.jpg

Mo Williams is really hitting his stride now that he wears number 3 for the Heat. I see that his rebounding numbers have dropped though.

I guess I dont follow. It just shows that James is continuing to score and his counterparts are getting roughly the same amount as before with a better shooting percentage and passing to him more (1 more assist).

As bad as Wade and Bosh have been, I hope LBJ goes back to Cleveland and plays with Kyrie and all that young talent they're trying to build. LBJ is so fun to watch at his best. I only got to see the end of Jordan's Bulls career, so I'm enjoying seeing LeBron dominate.

I guess I dont follow. It just shows that James is continuing to score and his counterparts are getting roughly the same amount as before with a better shooting percentage and passing to him more (1 more assist).

Yeah, that's the point. It shows how awful the rest of the Heat team has been this series. It's like watching the Cavs out there, but the point on Lebron coming to Miami was that he wouldn't have to do everything every night. Unfortunately, he still does because Wade and Bosh are sucking something fierce.

Yeah, that's the point. It shows how awful the rest of the Heat team has been this series. It's like watching the Cavs out there, but the point on Lebron coming to Miami was that he wouldn't have to do everything every night. Unfortunately, he still does because Wade and Bosh are sucking something fierce.

This is where subjectivity comes into play I guess. Someone could also make the argument (I'm not) that for all the talk of making people around him better, those stats show evidently that's not the case.

Its why obscure stats that many like to throw out are for the most part meaningless.

U mention the cavs once more im gonna neg rep u

LeBron is the Greatest of All Time. No doubt.

Birdman was noticably chippy and agitated from the minute he entered the game. Not sure what caused the final blow-up but it was just a dumb a$$ move.

The officials should have ejected him instantly. Especially after reviewing the tape. Just do not understand why the league can't get some degree of consistency and competancy in the officiating. This "after the fact suspension" ultimately hurts the Heat much more because in my mind they would have still won Game 5 without him.

Also saw where Mookie Blaylock was in a car accident yesterday that left him in critical condition and killed a 40-year old woman. Blaylock crossed center and caused the head on collision. Early reports are no alcohol/drug impairment (he has had issues) but possibly a siezure.

Always liked Blaylock as a player and found him to be underated. Really good defensively and a handfull on offense when his shot was falling.

Thoughts are with the families.

Also saw where Mookie Blaylock was in a car accident yesterday that left him in critical condition and killed a 40-year old woman. Blaylock crossed center and caused the head on collision. Early reports are no alcohol/drug impairment (he has had issues) but possibly a siezure.

Always liked Blaylock as a player and found him to be underated. Really good defensively and a handfull on offense when his shot was falling.

Thoughts are with the families.

It was so sad reading that. He seemed to overcome some of his demons.

David Stern wants the Heat to win... so the Heat will win. Been a Dallas Mav fan for the last 15 years or so and there is no other sport I've watched that is influenced so much by the referees. And sadly it is also a sport where superstars get helped so much more than the rest of the field, Dirk included.

Nice to see Bosh and Wade finally showing up :sarcastic:... Combined 1-8 from the field, 4 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and 2 fouls in the 1st quarter.

I think Wade and Bosh may have missed the flight to Indiana. Combined 1-10 FG, 4 points, 4 turnovers and 3 fouls in the first half. Yet, somehow Miami leads by 1 at half.

This game is turning into a blowout. LeBron can't have an off shooting night or else Miami can't score. Unfortunately, he's off tonight and Indy is in complete control.

This game is turning into a blowout. LeBron can't have an off shooting night or else Miami can't score. Unfortunately, he's off tonight and Indy is in complete control.
He's the G.O.A.T., he will put the team on his back and win by 12.

Im sure Wade will get the blame somehow for this, but truthfully the entire team looks terrible.

Im sure Wade will get the blame somehow for this, but truthfully the entire team looks terrible.
True story; I am actually watching the game. I never watch NBA until the Finals.

D Wade from downtown fo' 3!

Wow. Seriously with rolling across the court like that?

I don't see Miami coming back in this game. They just didn't look into the game from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back