New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I just love boe much that slows down a round. Ugggg.

as of right now it's not cart path only, at least to my knowledge. Boy am I glad you aren't behind the wheel when you read that post. I have a feeling the tour van might have just turned around.

I swear these New Jerseyans are like the grim reaper
Mikedean said he is bringing sunshine, rainbows and spirit hands with him.

Mikedean said he is bringing sunshine, rainbows and spirit hands with him.

that's better than the rain and frost he treated us too last time we were in Ohio. Way to roll out the welcome mat

Dont you have some electronics to ponder or something.

At least you will have an excuse for losing.

Exactly because I'm the one that is discussing how they already lost and cheering on the other teams. Oh wait.

When you pack the trash bag, don't forget the golf game...:)

Exactly because I'm the one that is discussing how they already lost and cheering on the other teams. Oh wait.

When you pack the trash bag, don't forget the golf game...:)

Haha I have told you before, I dont get to choose which golf game comes with me.

My scripting based upon Jlukes concerns: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370369252.327657.jpg

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Poor jlukes. He even screwed that one up. I always drive. :)

I got my shoes picked out, snagged them on my way out of Totes

images

Let's see, we have never had a rain out in 4 years of doing THP events. Dev finally makes one and now this. Coincidence? Hmmmm.

Let's see, we have never had a rain out in 4 years of doing THP events. Dev finally makes one and now this. Coincidence? Hmmmm.

we were close, in NJ. While Dev might not have been there he was only about a half hour away:alien:

You never believe me when I tell you if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any. But why worry? According to Silent J we cant talk about weather.

Good luck NJ with the 2014 events....

we were close, in NJ. While Dev might not have been there he was only about 2 and a half hours away:alien:

Fixed for accuracy

It wasnt on the list anyway. See, I actually read it. Haha

Maybe it received write in votes...

Got my hat picked out to match boots

images

Maybe it received write in votes...

Got my hat picked out to match boots

images

Now I know you are full of it. No one wants to come to NJ. Haha

Rain out? Bump that playing rain or shine

Back