Last 14 Days - Almost Back

Fantastic news Nate. I never knew about the scare you had a couple of years ago until I read the thread just now, amazing news today!

This is some great news and makes me smile :thumb:. So HAPPY for you and the family Nate!

Great news Nate. Unless you've been through something like this with your child, its difficult to understand just how hard it all hits home.

Thanks everyone. I keep a picture of her when she was first placed in the ICU after her surgery, when she had IV's in every arm, BP straps and everything else that she was hooked up to on my phone to remind me from time to time. God is Good.
God is certainly good man, thank you so much for sharing the good news!

Just got back from the Dr.'s office this morning and am happy to report that 2 years since the removal of the softball size tumor on her liver, there has been no regrowth of anything in that area. They did a ultrasound on her today so that they could compare today's images to the last 2 they had taken since the removal. Dr. was very happy with what she saw and even said the area had decreased in size from the one that was taken 6 months ago (probably scar tissue). She will go back a year from now for a follow-up but this is great news for our girl. Thanks again for all the support that many of you have given me during this time.

photo-1_zps9593fbc8.jpg

That's awesome news Nate!!

Wonderful news Nate. That is the best think that I have heard today.

Congrats Nate, that is awesome! Modern medical science never ceases to amaze me!

I didn't see this thread originally. That was/is super scary stuff Nate.

I'm so happy to see your daughter healthy again. She will continue to be in our prayers for her continued recovery.

It took me a lot of reading before I realized that it was June of 2011 that you started this thread. I blame it on the pollen that must have gotten in my eyes while reading the first paragraph. Even after all 8 pages I'm still not seeing very good, so I'll just say I'm so glad everything worked out for you and your little girl. Now I think I'll wipe my eyes, go outside and give my son a big hug.

Nate, this is incredible news.

I am seeing this thread for the first time. (Forgive me for not noticing it sooner.) I literally have tears in my eyes reading through this thread. I am so happy for you and your family.

I am just reading thru this thread now. I am so happy for your family, Nate. Truly awesome news and I hope that its all in the past and nothing but good times ahead for everyone!

Really awesome news !

Holy moly, that is terrifying, yet the great outcome brought a big smile to my face. My family and I will be praying for your little one as well as strength and faith for you and your wife. Blessings...

Edit: OK, I also didn't realize when I was reading this that it was a couple years ago. Still, the emotions are the same and I am so thankful everything worked out so well.

good to hear nate!

We have already talked, but wanted to say again how awesome this is. I am truly happy for you, your wife, and your entire family.

Last 14 Days - Almost Back

Today marks the 3 year mark that the softball like mass was removed from my daughters liver. Reading Mystery's Meat post brings up all those emotions again today. My prayers go out to him and his little boy. I know they will find out soon what is causing everything and fix it.

I thank The Lord every day of the gift he gave us. I thank my friends for all the support and prayers that we received. 3 years ago today I got my little girl back and am so happy she is in good hands.

Today marks the 3 year mark that the softball like mass was removed from my daughters liver. Reading Mystery's Meat post brings up all those emotions again today. My prayers go out to him and his little boy. I know they will find out soon what is causing everything and fix it.

I thank The Lord every day of the gift he gave us. I thank my friends for all the support and prayers that we received. 3 years ago today I got my little girl back and am so happy she is in good hands.

Congratulations on the anniversary Nate, both this one and the wedding variety. Have a nice umbrella drink to celebrate.

Back