New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Well this thread certainly got interesting. Glad I won't be wearing my flat brim on saturday :alien:

Oh golly, Rickie is going to sign the poster. If you want I will be happy to have Buck, myself and Mikedean sign your flatbrim for you. Only way to class up something ridiculous.

Wait, will Rickie sign things with mattress creases on it?
And what do you call a Rickie Fowler fan?

Someone with low expectations... : )

hahahaha you're killing me!

I have fellow Rickie fan here? This is amazing.
34947730.jpg

Whoooah Weeeeah! Very Nice!! Rickie's my boy! You coming all Puma-Flat Brimmed out? Word on the street is JB has the biggest flat brim collection going. Heard he started the trend.

Whoooah Weeeeah! Very Nice!! Rickie's my boy! You coming all Puma-Flat Brimmed out? Word on the street is JB has the biggest flat brim collection going. Heard he started the trend.

Nah. I have reasons my own reasons for liking Rickie. I don't normally wear flat bills. They can't handle my face.

The 110 Snapback thing. The new one Rickie's been wearing lately.

They wont be here in time. I have 3 ordered. I'll have to settle for the normal equally as awesome looking flat brim.

Nah. I have reasons my own reasons for liking Rickie. I don't normally wear flat bills. They can't handle my face.

I look like a fool wearing them too, but I don't care. If you can't have fun out there what's the point right?

I hope you wear what ever you wore for all the other winnings!

My money is on you bud

hmmm I wore one when I won in MB, but the common thing has been black- maybe I should stick to that haha

They wont be here in time. I have 3 ordered. I'll have to settle for the normal equally as awesome looking flat brim.

Boo. I almost bought one today at the Superstore because it actually looks good on me, which is new.

I look like a fool wearing them too, but I don't care. If you can't have fun out there what's the point right?

i'm going to win... no time for fun.... or looking silly

i'm going to win... no time for fun.... or looking silly

I don't think I've ever played well while not having fun. All trash talk and kidding aside, THP golf is like nothing else. By far the most fun I've had on a golf course.

I would. Like I said in the granddaddy thread. Winning is fun, right?

QFT my man..I played today. While I won't comment on the results due to my finger. I'm interested to see how saturday goes. Rain or shine I'll be pumped to be there.

I'm gonna reserve the trash talk until I start hitting some shots out there on Fri., Sat., and Sun.

But I will say this... I will NOT leave the big sick in the bag on the first hole, regardless.

New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I'm gonna reserve the trash talk until I start hitting some shots out there on Fri., Sat., and Sun.

But I will say this... I will NOT leave the big sick in the bag on the first hole, regardless.

I was in the very last group to tee off in AC--my first THP Event. Nerves were still incredible, and I pulled my fairway wood out of the bag half due to nerves, half due to the hole being on the short side.

Then promptly shanked it dead left into the trees. Driver this time around. Even on the Par 3s. Go big.

I was in the very last group to tee off in AC--my first THP Event. Nerves were still incredible, and I pulled my fairway wood out of the bag half due to nerves, half due to the hole being on the short side.

Then promptly shanked it dead left into the trees. Driver this time around. Even on the Par 3s. Go big.

If your gonna miss then at least give them something to talk about, right?!?! :D

I like it! Our team is going aggressive. Taking out the driver early and often.

I like it! Our team is going aggressive. Taking out the driver early and often.

Hopefully we don't put ourselves in a situation where we have to carry a water hazard like the one in your avatar!!! :eek:

Hopefully we don't put ourselves in a situation where we have to carry a water hazard like the one in your avatar!!! :eek:

Lets hope not. Although you never know, calling my driver swing "unpredictable" would be a huge understatement.

Looks like I'll be in a lively foursome, just the way I like it. I'll be pulling driver off the first tee. Starting things off with the old R1 usually works out well. And sounds like side bets will be happening early and often. Will be very fun.

Man I missed quite a bit in here. Ill say this...this 6-4-3 double play guy that will be dressed in construction worker orange sure is a trooper

Man I missed quite a bit in here. Ill say this...this 6-4-3 double play guy that will be dressed in construction worker orange sure is a trooper

On a separate topic Mike, I was alittle confused about the beat THP challenge. Are you two playing the full round or are you and JB riding around(he did it in AC) and that's the beat THP. Sorry I was just wondering.

On a separate topic Mike, I was alittle confused about the beat THP challenge. Are you two playing the full round or are you and JB riding around(he did it in AC) and that's the beat THP. Sorry I was just wondering.

Golf will be played...and so quickly we will be done in time to watch the fireworks on the course

hmmm I wore one when I won in MB, but the common thing has been black- maybe I should stick to that haha

not against me : )

Back