Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Well I got a soft yes from my wife from our phone conversation the other night. Still needs to check her schedule, but all signs point to YES.

So based on this format, how are the teams configured and scored? Is it just based on a combined net score regardless of handicap?

There's some good news. A soft yes is the hardest one to get sometimes!

Teams are made by GG/JB, taking into account skill levels/handicaps. Formats have been combined team score at all the events so far.

Double interesting..

I just need to figure out whether I am heading to Chicago via FTW or INDY.

Boom! July 4th weekend just got more awesome.

There's some good news. A soft yes is the hardest one to get sometimes!

Teams are made by GG/JB, taking into account skill levels/handicaps. Formats have been combined team score at all the events so far.
Cool thanks. I haven't been keeping a handicap this year yet. Only have a handful of rounds so far due to the terrible weather. Hmmm, well, putting it mildly my games a little off haha. Time to start practicing!

This is coming together nicely. May have ourselves 4 or 5 new signups this week!

Sleuth, the weather has just plain sucked. It feels like I haven't played more than a couple rounds that haven't been either rainy or windy.

Yay Dan!

I kept kind of dancing around the idea with my wife because it's a holiday, and if I didn't know any better, you'd think she was glad to get rid of me or something.

I'll be sending in the PM later today. Can't wait to meet you Hawkatron.

Double interesting..

I just need to figure out whether I am heading to Chicago via FTW or INDY.

Yessss! I like it. This weekend is going to be that much more awesome.

Yessss! I like it. This weekend is going to be that much more awesome.

I agree GregDan, some of my absolutely MUST meet list will be there, along with a lot of my contact book favs!

Plus, it's FairwayStyles. Top Notch is just about guaranteed.

Let's not get too excited about the prize now. Unless you end up on my team of course :D

Hahahaha. Team Hawk is coming for the prize!

We do need to work on some lodging details for people. ATL and I will be doing some brainstorming on that today.

Alright Dan! Glad to see the interest booming. Gonna be an absolute blast.

Hahahaha. Team Hawk is coming for the prize!

We do need to work on some lodging details for people. ATL and I will be doing some brainstorming on that today.

Did Mike "price crusher" Dean get a rate for us somewhere? If not, I am disappoint.

Back