US Open 2013 Scripting

dhill

Reaction score
Handicap
Cobra / Puma has started what I'm sure will be a frenzy of scripting coming out for the Open next weekend.

Here is Rickie's - From their facebook page:
Brought to you by PUMA STYLECADDIE, Rickie Fowler's U.S. Open looks! Straight from the all new Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection.
580369_10151468789881375_235851030_n-M.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the sunday one. Guess I'll hold judgement until I see it.

Dunno why but i really like those blue pants

Not much I like about any of this. I just think that PUMA clothing has too much going on in the colors and patterns. I like BOLD but PUMA just doesn't do it for me.

I would rock Thursday in a heartbeat. Friday maybe......Sunday no way.

I would rock Thursday in a heartbeat. Friday maybe......Sunday no way.

Thursday I actually like. Friday is meh and Saturday is out and Sunday I have space in my trash for that. Goodness

I would steal Rickie's outfit off of him if I saw him playing in person, on Thursday.

Thursday and Saturday are sic! but cant do the stupid flat bill hats.

Just saw Bubba's Oakley scripting on Twitter. I like all of these pretty well.

a4enudy7.jpg

Got to get this out now i guess because Saturday and Sunday may not see the light of day.

I love Thursday and Saturday for Rickie! Tiger's Saturday is awesome and Bubba's Thursday shirt is nice as well.

I like Tigers Friday shirt

I have it in Blue with gray stripes. Its got mesh material on the sides. Awesome shirt.

Saturday shirt is a new color I don't have. Ponder mode!!

Wondering if Uniqlo will ride the Scotty Augusta success and maybe do a scripting push leading up to Merion.

I am digging Tiger's Friday Orange stripped shirt. Boom!

Do you suppose those are the same 2 pair of pants for TW or do they give him brand new every round? Just curious.

I love TW's lineup and Rickie's looks like garbage other than Thursday and the blue pants for Saturday. I bet Puma secretly hopes he misses the cut so they don't have to roll him out in that crap!

Do you suppose those are the same 2 pair of pants for TW or do they give him brand new every round? Just curious.

I love TW's lineup and Rickie's looks like garbage other than Thursday and the blue pants for Saturday. I bet Puma secretly hopes he misses the cut so they don't have to roll him out in that crap!
Different. I bet his shoes and hats are as well. Just my worthless opinion.

Definitely new in my opinion. Tiger probably never wears the same thing twice....

Cobra / Puma has started what I'm sure will be a frenzy of scripting coming out for the Open next weekend.

Here is Rickie's - From their facebook page:
Brought to you by PUMA STYLECADDIE, Rickie Fowler's U.S. Open looks! Straight from the all new Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection.
580369_10151468789881375_235851030_n-M.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the sunday one. Guess I'll hold judgement until I see it.

I like the first 2 days. I need to see the other 2 on because I could go either way on them. Right now I say no thanks to them.

Bo Van Pelts script from Alial Fital - Thursday thru Sunday

AlialFitalUSOpen1_zps31367308.jpg

Back