US Open 2013 Scripting

Rory
BMFhqNjCQAAZhWP.jpg:large

man I like Rory's as well. Hopefully he is around on Sunday, Love the green with green accents.

I like Bubba's Thursday and Sunday outfits

I love all this scripting. Those guys are so well dressed out there.

I like this from Memorial.

Green is in.

Rory's green shirt is really slick

I like Rickie's Sat outfit actually. And I REALLY like all of Rory's stuff (except maybe the Sat shirt)

I am slightly disappointed in the lack of a red, white and blue setup from someone. This is the US Open!

Like Rory's and Tiger's.

Like Tigers scripted gear the most...keeps it simple.. just like I do.

IZOD
IZOD-Golf_Webb-Simpson_U.S.-Open-Looks.jpg

Spoiler
Cobra / Puma has started what I'm sure will be a frenzy of scripting coming out for the Open next weekend.

Here is Rickie's - From their facebook page:
Brought to you by PUMA STYLECADDIE, Rickie Fowler's U.S. Open looks! Straight from the all new Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection.
580369_10151468789881375_235851030_n-M.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the sunday one. Guess I'll hold judgement until I see it.

I like Rickie's Friday alot, and I'll be the different one and say as hideous as Sundays outfit is, its better than the unicolor crap he usually rolls out in.

Spoiler
TC2ObtI.png

I like the look that Nike puts out much more. Classic and somewhat simple!

I want Tiger's Friday shirt, everything else is decent, but looks like what he always wears.

Spoiler
Just saw Bubba's Oakley scripting on Twitter. I like all of these pretty well.

a4enudy7.jpg

I really like Bubba's first 3 days, especially Thursday, Sunday isn't doing it for me

Spoiler
Bo Van Pelts script from Alial Fital - Thursday thru Sunday

AlialFitalUSOpen1_zps31367308.jpg

I Like Friday's polos, could do without the rest.

I own a couple of shirts similar to Rory's Thursday shirt, and I love them. I also want his green Lunar Controls.

Wake I'm with you on RF's Sunday. I think it might look better on him than it does in the pictures. I do like that he won't look as much like a traffic cone with the unicolor

Luckily Rickie wont be around Sunday to wear that crap!!

Wear is Sligo? They nailed it for the Masters if I remember correctly.

Weird fashion scripting. I liked the ol surprises

Hopefully we start to see a few more pop up earlier this week.

Love that these release early.

Back