New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

We officially cancel the Friday round yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I can't wait until Saturday, tomorrow is going to drag.

Baby's temp was 100.2 when I picked her up from daycare. Gave her motrin and we just took it again, it was 102.5. Wife stopped packing. Looks like I am going to be flying solo. I will let you know tomorrow for sure but looks like I will be in for a Sunday round at the butt crack of dawn.

Really hate to hear that about your daughter. Hope she gets better REALLY quick!

Welcome to the Sunday group though.

I can't wait until Saturday, tomorrow is going to drag.

Why is my teammate not showing up early like me to get in prep work for the big W?!?!

Tell me about it man. Can't wait to just get up there tomorrow afternoon and hang out with THPers

I'll be coming up Saturday morning. Only an hour drive and I have some things going on Friday but I'm excited to meet everyone.

Side note: Am I the only one who doesn't own any rain gear I can golf in? If it rains, I just don't go golfing, haha.

I'll be coming up Saturday morning. Only an hour drive and I have some things going on Friday but I'm excited to meet everyone.

Side note: Am I the only one who doesn't own any rain gear I can golf in? If it rains, I just don't go golfing, haha.

Nope. I don't have any either. Just Army issued at weather gear.

Why is my teammate not showing up early like me to get in prep work for the big W?!?!

I'm doing my best D Wade imitation. I'm letting my star teammate do all the work, I'm just along for the ride :D

Same here. My rain gear is an umbrella. The rest of the time I get wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I will not be there. Softball game was canceled tonight and they think we are going to play it tomorrow. Not a chance but I can't leave the girls with my assistant coach. He is a complete nutcase!

We officially cancel the Friday round yet?

BTW, if you're stuck on Friday, the nearest big golf store is a Golfers Warehouse on Airport road in Hartford, about 20m from Wallingford. They have about a dozen indoor hitting spots with launch monitors, etc to try stuff out.

unyzerej.jpg

+
u4y6u6u2.jpg

+
6ahupyne.jpg

+
u5e7y4as.jpg

=
sy3uvesy.jpg

#GOTIME

New plan is to get to CT around 3 or so. Will be interested in a group finner for whoever will be around.

So this is for our CT locals.
If you are anywhere near Simsbury, do yourself a favor and go to the restaurant called Millwright. Skip the main dining room and go down to the Tavern (down the stairs). Sit at the bar and ask for Brian (he is one of the best in CT at his job) and tell him you are a friend of Josh and Morgan's through their website. You will thank us later.

Make a long story short, Brian and I go back a few years when he was at a different place and he knows his food and his drinks. He is an amazing man and one of the nicest and most genuine I have ever met. He gave us a tour of the place, and then we sampled the food. Good lord it was amazing. He picked out a dessert for us to end the evening that was so heavenly we were both sitting there in awe.

If you are a beer fan, that is his specialty, although he knows all of his drinks. He is also a foodie that can recommend anything. You owe it to yourself if you are in the area, to give it a try.

Safe travels Colt.

I'm heading up tomorrow evening, I'll be coming through NY at about 8:30-9:00pm, what would be the best way to go at that time of day?

On a Friday night it shouldn't be too bad that late. Of course, "bad" traffic around NYC is always a relative term.

Back