WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather punch myself in the throat.

If you opened that up to offers, the line would be long.

I just imagine you chuckling every time you hit one of those "irons".

If you opened that up to offers, the line would be long.

I just imagine you chuckling every time you hit one of those "irons".

I do, I laugh every time a hit a GIR. Its a LOT of laughing in a round. :banana:

I do, I laugh every time a hit a GIR. Its a LOT of laughing in a round. :banana:

I don't know the joy of GIRs. :sadface:

We can test this statement soon.

Not really, as I won't be putting them on the clubs. I don't care that you have two sets....freak. :alien:

Not really, as I won't be putting them on the clubs. I don't care that you have two sets....freak. :alien:

I would pay money to see cookie slip some covers on Jman's shovels all sneaky like.

I would pay money to see cookie slip some covers on Jman's shovels all sneaky like.

Come to MO where the magic happens!

#showme
#ishowyou

Its only a matter of time...

Nope, nope, nope. I want them to get the hell beat out of them so people scoff even more. Hehe

Cookie is a lot of things, sneaky isn't one. But rest assured I'm sure this will happen in Branson, he just better not car about losing them to a pond!

Although if we ended up on a team, I'd actually rock them.

That flatstick James... Ohhhh that flatstick..

Also, there's something on your driver!!! Someone get a pellet gun!

Leave my Lion alone. Daly may be a douche, but I like the headcover.

Before or after you punched your own throat?

I would wait until we were announced winners at the post invitational dinner and do it in front of everyone.

I would wait until we were announced winners at the post invitational dinner and do it in front of everyone.

Hopefully this happens. Not saying I want to see you hurt. But I do.

Forgot I took these the other day on the practice green.
bevaja7e.jpg

pe4ugany.jpg

ujyje9ys.jpg

So I've been slacking on putting this up (or updating my signature for that matter) but here is my completed bag for this year. I got new woods and my irons and wedges lengthened, and I put new paint fill in my putter.
sagagesy.jpg

egu4enu5.jpg

Just gave the sticks a little bath before the round today. Haven't done a WITB since I got the R1

rebeburu.jpg

e6y8a2yr.jpg

suqyqaqa.jpg

Rockin bag Crest. How do you like that Adams putter?

Rockin bag Crest. How do you like that Adams putter?

Thanks man. I like it but it is 35 and I think I want to go back to a 34. I am telling myself thats the problem not me haha Irons are going to be my next purchase.

Thanks man. I like it but it is 35 and I think I want to go back to a 34. I am telling myself thats the problem not me haha Irons are going to be my next purchase.

Wedges then Irons for me in the winter. Have seen so many awesome bags on here but for some reason, that THPier bag just hits a chord.

Wedges then Irons for me in the winter. Have seen so many awesome bags on here but for some reason, that THPier bag just hits a chord.

Nice. Yeah I also have to explain the bag to people who don't know about THP. Some people think I am lying when I tell them that I won it in a contest.

Nice. Yeah I also have to explain the bag to people who don't know about THP. Some people think I am lying when I tell them that I won it in a contest.

It's great advertising no doubt!

Here's my latest contribution. This bag is finally complete and I'm 100% happy with it and every club in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back