Who is going to the US Open @ merion next week?

LeeB18

Swing Under Repair
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
T2GRN18 and I are volunteering in the merchandise tent at the Open. We will be there all next week and would love to meet up with any THPers that will be there.

Give us a shout, PM...something...if we aren't practicing to be future Kmart greeters we will come find you.

I'm going to be there Tuesday with my brother and I will certainly be making an appearance in the merchandise tent!

i'm prob heading down wednesday if i can get a ticket.

I wish I went to college in Philly and have buddies that live 10 minutes from the course, if it wasn't for this wedding hahaha

I'm going to be there Tuesday with my brother and I will certainly be making an appearance in the merchandise tent!

Tuesday we will be spectators. We will have to hook up for a beer some spectatin' THP style! :bananadance:

Uhhh scratch the beer, I was just informed that it wouldn;t be a good idea. Oops! :doh: We can spectate THP style with sodas.

I am working Mon, Tues, Wed, THur and Sat 7am - 1pm. Looking forward to it

T2GRN18 and I are volunteering in the merchandise tent at the Open. We will be there all next week and would love to meet up with any THPers that will be there.

Give us a shout, PM...something...if we aren't practicing to be future Kmart greeters we will come find you.

I'm volunteering in the merchandise tent as well, Tues - Fri., the a.m. shift. And will be there most of the weekend (and any time during the week I can).

Tuesday we will be spectators. We will have to hook up for a beer some spectatin' THP style! :bananadance:

Uhhh scratch the beer, I was just informed that it wouldn;t be a good idea. Oops! :doh: We can spectate THP style with sodas.

Yeah I can't quite do the beer thing yet, but I'd love to watch some action with some THPers!

Last week my Canon rep said he had a surprise for me and today he walked in and handed me 4 Trophy Club tickets for Sunday's round and a dozen Pro V1 with Canon logos. Gonna take my Dad and Skipper for Father's Day and it just happens to be my Mom's 65th birthday on the 16th so she get to come too. This will be my first time attending a golf event of any sort that I'm not playing in.

Wow, Francis, your impressive young golf career continues to grow. That's awesome. Look for me down with the commoners, walking the fairways and fighting for a view of the action.

Course Evacuation Monday Practice range, Tuesday 9th Green, Wednesday Hole 6, Thursday 12th Tee, Saturday 9th green

Looks like some rain on monday and maybe tuesday - so far

-
I am working Mon, Tues, Wed, THur and Sat 7am - 1pm. Looking forward to it

Course Evacuation Monday Practice range, Tuesday 9th Green, Wednesday Hole 6, Thursday 12th Tee, Saturday 9th green

-

You are so lucky! Practice range and hole marshal? That's where all the fun happens!

I'm volunteering in the merchandise tent as well, Tues - Fri., the a.m. shift. And will be there most of the weekend (and any time during the week I can).

We work Wed midshift, thurs morning, Fri mid shift and Sun morning. We are scheduled to be "exit monitors" ....snooze. Look for us in the back. Other than that we will be watching.

We work Wed midshift, thurs morning, Fri mid shift and Sun morning. We are scheduled to be "exit monitors" ....snooze. Look for us in the back. Other than that we will be watching.

Cool. We'll have to figure out a time to meet up. I'm a floater, so am assuming I'll be able to float over to the exit every now and then

Taps away

Little bit too far for me to travel - but Sky+ is already set to record the whole thing, and I've told the wife not to expect me for dinner over those four or five days :)

One of my golf league guys is also working in the merchandise tent - he refers to himself as the "bag check girl"

Anyone that's going and would like to meet up, shoot me a PM, I will send you my phone number. We can workmit via text on that specific day

Anyone that's going and would like to meet up, shoot me a PM, I will send you my phone number. We can workmit via text on that specific day

K-Mart greeter huh? Don't be taking my job now Lee :D

This is so cool that you two get to work this event!

K-Mart greeter huh? Don't be taking my job now Lee :D

This is so cool that you two get to work this event!

Not to worry, I'll never be as good as you OG.

This is our third US Open - Congressional and then Olympic Field last year. We almost worked at Oakmont but had to back out.

I'll be there on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. One of my dad's fav golf stories was about the time he and his brother walked a practice round with Palmer, Trevino and Rodriguez at Merion in the 60s. So will be enjoyable for a couple of reasons.

I'm going to the PGA Championship, but can't make it to the US Open. Oh well.

Back