Scotty Cameron Restore to Original or Go Nuts?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Picked up a used Teryillium Two Newport today cheap and it is need of some refinishing. The overall condition is good, and looking at the work done I have no doubt it could be restored to look like new. I plan on gaming it, so the question is do I go with an original restore through Cameron or do I go a little nuts with grip, headcover and paintfill to suit my style? I mean I may end up dumping it at some point, but the plan is to put it in the bag. Any thoughts or opinions?

If it was at a good price just go nuts with it. It will be a fun project. Just keep us posted with pic's.

I agree with Scrap go nuts with it, if you really want a new grip get a Cameron on the Bay, that part of it should be original.

With the new Cameron site, the te is now 225 to restore. I would just go nuts with a diy and enjoy!

Obviously go nuts!

Same here... Nuts!!!

Make it your own...Go crazy with it...As someone said, post pics too!

Go nuts with it. When it comes time to dump it, look at the cost/benefit of restoring it to original. Before I sold my TEI3 Newport II teryllium, I stripped most of the black finish off of the sole and top, which revealed a nice silver metal.

Have fun.

I would say go nuts, but I also am one of the orange Puma flat-brim guys, so what does it matter what I say where style is concerned?

Back