AC2 was glorious. I have 100% completion of that one too haha!

I like to let them sit around for quite a while, and then I go all marathon on one until there's nothing left to do.

I agree 200%. Has to be my fav. game, although 3 was up there. 3 comes in second because it got a little slow/obnoxious sometimes.

Three is slower than 2? Really..

There's a scene where Connor is a child that I feel could have been left out. Don't get me wrong, 3 is a great game. I loved the ship missions in that one and it seems that a lot of others did as well since it looks like 4 is going to have a ton of sea travel/battles in it.

To be fair, that is still a freakin cool feature. Also, pistol

Exactly! It's a feature not a spoiler. If I describe how Ezio gets the parachute..

The Pistol is nice but I preferred the crossbow or the poison darts. Stealthy like a ninja..

Exactly! It's a feature not a spoiler. If I describe how Ezio gets the parachute..

The Pistol is nice but I preferred the crossbow or the poison darts. Stealthy like a ninja..

Love me some poison darts. Oh hey there bad guy on other building looking at me funny! SLEEP

Love me some poison darts. Oh hey there bad guy on other building looking at me funny! SLEEP

I enjoyed the poison blade. Walk by a guard, jab them, and then watch them annihilate everything in a 10 ft radius.

I enjoyed the poison blade. Walk by a guard, jab them, and then watch them annihilate everything in a 10 ft radius.

I had a fun game of taking out a guard and then throwing them off of things. Docks, tall buildings, endless possibilities

So is it vital I finish assassins creed 1? I keep hearing how great 2 is. I am in memory block 4. I have a feel for the game and controls and sick of travel via horseback, sneaking in, doing 2 missions, then assassinations. Rinse wash repeat.

So is it vital I finish assassins creed 1? I keep hearing how great 2 is. I am in memory block 4. I have a feel for the game and controls and sick of travel via horseback, sneaking in, doing 2 missions, then assassinations. Rinse wash repeat.

Don't forget to run around on rooftops and assassinate people from the air, then cause about 15 guards to attack you, then destroy them all.

Do that actively and often hahaha! GTA style uselessness.

I would finish 1 just for the story Tim. The series has a great story in general. I wouldn't try to get 100% everything.

Vital? No. Worth it, yes. Later games have some Ezio references, and its satisfying to know you've played the first game when they come up.

On a side note, everyone needs to settle down on M$ Xbox1 online requirements. I know the editorials have been scathing, but I promise it won't be as bad as it is written. The only real question with Xbox 1 is will it play video games? Not a lot of games at the reveal, sort of made it look like a very expensive cable set top box.

~Rock

Yeah, I can overlook the online once a day crap, and the creepy always on camera... What i can't overlook is their attention to everything else beyond video games. Too much crap in a console to be effectively generating BETTER video games.

The system that focuses more on gaming is more than likely going to be the one I go for.

I saw the Wolfenstein trailer yesterday. Looks like it could have some potential.

The constant do this do that routine before you can finally go kill your person gets old. Just one of those pain in the neck things.

The online once a day is close to being ok. When you think about it, if the servers are down for more than 24 hours, someone is going to get hosed and be unable to play their game. I think they should have set it to every 3 days. The odds of someone not being able to play their games due to server outage or internet outage are slim at 3 days.

Somewhere, I saw a 'leaked' list of xbox1 games to be discussed during MS E3 presser. Fable IV made that list, which we all suspect will be an MMO (and hopefully not awful like Fable III was). Halo Spartan Assault, Halo 5, and Dead Rising 3 were also on that list. Some war shooters like COD, Brother in Arms. Truthfully, I didn't see many games on the list that really excited me, other than Fable IV (seriously, I hope this one is good). Admittedly, there were games on the list that were new IPs that I had no idea what they were.

E3 is probably going to be the last thing I need to see before choosing between XB1 and PS4.

~Rock

So far, I don't think the Xbox One has any redeeming qualities. Even if it has some good games, I don't think I would buy it if any of the reports are close to being right.

Eh. I haven't played AC1 in a while, but I do not think it is vital. Read up a bit on the ending especially if you intend on playing all the way through revelations and go on to enjoy the awesomeness that is AC2. It is by far to me the best out of all of them. For me it probably goes AC2, AC: Brotherhood, AC3, AC1, AC: Revelations. My main complaint with AC:Revelations is that it is way too short

Eh. I haven't played AC1 in a while, but I do not think it is vital. Read up a bit on the ending especially if you intend on playing all the way through revelations and go on to enjoy the awesomeness that is AC2. It is by far to me the best out of all of them. For me it probably goes AC2, AC: Brotherhood, AC3, AC1, AC: Revelations. My main complaint with AC:Revelations is that it is way too short

Having to always guard a den in brotherhood was so obnoxious. AC3 by far has the most expansive world to play in. SO much stuff to do in the wilderness with the mini missions. Best graphics as well.

Back