2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.. I think you need to go on alot of day trips with her and go out till the wee hours of the morning at least Friday night!! :devil:

Not a drop will pass these lips on Friday night because game time is coming. Last year i think i only drank a beer with dinner, Ary bought us a some champers and Regina made me down a shot of Jameson. Myself and Cookie sat back watching the ladies drink enough for both of us

Freddie, where can I use that code?

Here ya go: http://www.shop.puma.com/on/demandw...:Internal:CheetahMail:FriendsFamily_7-Jun:USA

0607_Puma_NA_01.jpg

agreed with previous comments that crunch time in the THPMC is just crazy.
makes you feel amazing all over again.

love it.

agreed with previous comments that crunch time in the THPMC is just crazy.
makes you feel amazing all over again.

love it.

The drive from the clubhouse over to the first tee is a pretty scary/exciting/nervous ride

The drive from the clubhouse over to the first tee is a pretty scary/exciting/nervous ride

David you said it best last year. No need to be nervous we are winners already just from being in the MC! Once I got that in grained in my head last year. It was all good.

David you said it best last year. No need to be nervous we are winners already just from being in the MC! Once I got that in grained in my head last year. It was all good.

I think we need to get stickers of that made

I remember that from last year too.....and it's very true...all 32 of us have already won or we wouldn't be there representing this incredible place that we all love and some amazing sponsors that generously opened up their catalog of equipment for us.

We all have already won....now let's play some golf and create memories!

especially if bullfrog is driving....:bulgy-eyes:

It throws a whole new level of awesomeness to this event. I am jaked up right now.

I feel the same about our captain

Last edited:

The drive from the villa to the clubhouse is an iffy proposition if you are driving, from what I've seen!

You guys are jerks :confused2:

I remember that from last year too.....and it's very true...all 32 of us have already won or we wouldn't be there representing this incredible place that we all love and some amazing sponsors that generously opened up their catalog of equipment for us.

We all have already won....now let's play some golf and create memories!

Absolutely true.

Alright, who gave Fear the frog my number? He texted me 'fear the frog' out of the blue.
Excellent to hear from you sir. You better text Bradd and figure out how to beat JT, cuz I'm good for one or two shots a side

Alright, who gave Fear the frog my number? He texted me 'fear the frog' out of the blue.
Excellent to hear from you sir. You better text Bradd and figure out how to beat JT, cuz I'm good for one or two shots a side

Guilty as charged.

Bullfrog is up to the challenge, I bet. Dude thrives in the underdog role.

I never get texts not even from Chunky now that he has a new phone

I never get texts not even from Chunky now that he has a new phone

International Rates.

He only texts me at like 7:15PM when he knows I am already asleep.

International Rates.

He only texts me at like 7:15PM when he knows I am already asleep.

I'm only joking. Knowing you guys some would forget about the time difference

Bullfrog is up to the challenge, I bet. Dude thrives in the underdog role.

Quoted for awesomeness!

It's all I know. You've seen the way I look and play!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Quoted for awesomeness!

It's all I know. You've seen the way I look and play!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!
Enjoyed following your group in singles last year. You were fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back