Android Phone Thread

Was told by the guys in the cell phone kiosk area at WalMart that the promotion of a $50 gift card with a smart phone ends June 16. Actually, they showed me the letter that said that.

So if you want 50 bucks off (basically) an already cheap price for one, go there in the next nine days! Once again, the S4 is $198 for T-Mobile, with a $148 net cost after the gift card.

Ok guys let's see the home screens

evyhyjup.jpg

yjusyde6.jpg

9edapame.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370651245106.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Mine for today...

e5aseja3.jpg

anemesuv.jpg

tapin from my big as note 2

Screenshot_2013-06-07-20-08-51_zps8ae944e5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

look at that temperature

Hold on. Were you in the military? How do you have USAA?

Just a guess, has to do with him being in the medical field. Also haven't you seen the commercials about it being passed down from generation to generation

Hold on. Were you in the military? How do you have USAA?
1. I work in medical field, so I use military time due to documentation.

2. Father was a Marine, so I have always used USAA for everything.
Just a guess, has to do with him being in the medical field. Also haven't you seen the commercials about it being passed down from generation to generation

Freaking genius.

Didn't know his dad was a marine. And nope. Never pay attention to commercials unless they're during the superbowl.

1. I work in medical field, so I use military time due to documentation.

2. Father was a Marine, so I have always used USAA for everything.

Freaking genius.

I was just asking because of the USAA, didn't have anything to do with the time. I don't use 24 hour format unless I'm at work, but it is so engrained in me that I don't even notice it when it's being used.

Didn't know his dad was a marine. And nope. Never pay attention to commercials unless they're during the superbowl.

They have super cute kids "Mine was eared in _________ war"

They have super cute kids "Mine was eared in _________ war"

Mine was earned in 'Nam!!! Not really. I just like saying 'Nam.

Typing this out from my old iphone on wifi right now and I remember what a pain it was to type without my SwiftKey Flow!!! PITA

Mine was earned in 'Nam!!! Not really. I just like saying 'Nam.

Typing this out from my old iphone on wifi right now and I remember what a pain it was to type without my SwiftKey Flow!!! PITA

Where's your droid?

Jacqui said she is going to get me the S4 for my birthday since the gift card goes away just after.

All of my old BB chargers work for my S4.
Thats ridiculously awesome.

First, I finally gave up at 5%

Screenshot_2013-06-08-00-46-42.png

Second, I want to root, just because War roots, and I want to be like him.

I'm actually not rooted at the moment. Just running Nova launcher.

Virtually all cell phones nowadays share a charger. The turds at Apple are the lone holdouts.

I remember back when every time you got a new phone you had to get a new damn charger. That was a helluva racket.

Back