There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome to hear, because I freaking love to party!

This is going to be amazing!

Going over itinerary with the company tomorrow and we will have some more announcements coming up on this one very soon.

Can't wait to hear what the details are! I am sure they are going to be amazing whatever it is!!!

Hey THP & TaylorMade, I'm ready to PARTY!!!

Did somebody say party? Well... Now you have my attention. Can't wait to see what's going down. September can definitely be done.

#extremelyjealous

Did somebody say party? Well... Now you have my attention. Can't wait to see what's going down. September can definitely be done.

Aren't there too many old people in Florida for you? :D

THP is going over stuff with TaylorMade today. Maybe they will be so kind to update us as well today :D

THP is going over stuff with TaylorMade today. Maybe they will be so kind to update us as well today :D

I'm hoping we hear something as well. I don't know if I could swing it, but dammit I'd like to.

I'm hoping we hear something as well. I don't know if I could swing it, but dammit I'd like to.

I'm picking up what your putting down. All dependent on the details for me.

#Jman4grandaddy

Update

Club Fitting
Something nobody has seen as of now.
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL
Resort and more details announced later today.

Update

Club Fitting
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL

How awesome. Cannot wait to hear more about the Golf at Night.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Update

Club Fitting
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL

Hmmmmm... HMMMMMMMMM....

hmmm.

This just keeps getting better!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Very intriguing!

Update

Club Fitting
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL

All kinds of awesomeness right here

Update

Club Fitting
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL

Well then. That sounds pretty awesome!

I think I will be pressing my luck trying to get into this one if it is anything like the last one!!!! The golf both day and night sounds pretty interesting for sure!!!

This certainly sounds like an awesome event. I still think theres no way I can pull it off.

This certainly sounds like an awesome event. I still think theres no way I can pull it off.

If we both tell our wives at that point that we both are uhh.. Having a guys weekend?

How to make this work? I would have a hard time with this, but I will definitely be giving it a look. Sounds like a great time.

I'll have just left Orlando two weeks prior. Won't be able to get back, so I'm definitely out for this one. Good luck to all that are able.

Update

Club Fitting
Golf both day and night
Orlando, FL

This sounds so great. I may have to see what there is for flight availability. After all, It has been a whole month since I got to enjoy golf in Orlando with THP'ers-I am in withdrawal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back