The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I turned a guy in for stealing. Busted red handed. Nothing happened to him. I got some backfire. It was humorous. This year, he steals. My coworkers ask me to handle it. I told them all to EFF OFF. When I did the right thing, not one of them went to bat for me, they let me take any heat.

That's too bad. Only takes one bad apple to bring a company or group down. Guess they didn't see it that way.

I think there is a way to report it anonymously somehow, gonna have to find it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I think there is a way to report it anonymously somehow, gonna have to find it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Too late. You posted it in the Banter thread. Now everybody's seen it.:alien:

I had never been to Boston before so during our travels to New England we decided to take an extra day and drive to Boston. Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous place! We had such a good time and walked something like 20 miles because we had to cram in as much of the city as possible in just 1 day. I took a ton of pictures and wanted to post a few of them here. Some of the most chilling pictures are from the memorial site where the recent marathon bombings took place. That one truly gave me chills.

i-JcNRVtt-L.jpg

i-HC9qNhv-L.jpg

i-R9CT2Xv-L.jpg

i-KTBR7WT-L.jpg

i-mWFgZPh-L.jpg

i-88FnK48-L.jpg

i-8n9K4mk-L.jpg

i-nz6xdk3-L.jpg

i-XGKwNqM-L.jpg

i-6tcj2P3-L.jpg

i-Jv5KBsS-L.jpg

i-xPMBWPd-L.jpg

i-5bzV4XT-L.jpg

i-FJVPcsx-L.jpg

i-WpZC6Qs-L.jpg

This city doesn't look so bad when there isn't 2 feet of snow on the ground. It's one of the best cities anywhere during the summer. I'm glad you had such a good time.

Great pictures Morgan. The pictures of the shoes where the bombing occurred gave me goose bumps.

I love Boston. One of my favorite places out there.

Definitely some great pictures. Would love to visit that area someday.

some great pics gg

This city doesn't look so bad when there isn't 2 feet of snow on the ground. It's one of the best cities anywhere during the summer. I'm glad you had such a good time.

It was amazing, I can't wait to go back when we have more time and spend a few days exploring. I was also very impressed with my navigation skills, especially with the T. I figured that out quickly, which was so convenient!

The marathon memorial is very touching.

The history side with the Hancock residence and the tombstone of Revere is flat out awesome.

It was amazing, I can't wait to go back when we have more time and spend a few days exploring. I was also very impressed with my navigation skills, especially with the T. I figured that out quickly, which was so convenient!

I dont see any pictures of the Aquarium...haha Great pics. Glad you had a great time. I love Boston in the Spring/Summer.

Us too. We both just stood there, sort of like a moment of silence, and took it all in. The memorial is very moving, you can see the love and compassion.

I actually haven't been down there since they moved the memorial into that spot. I am happy that they've taken such good care of it even through all of the recent rain and such.

You have to come back during the fall when the leaves are changing colors, the city is very pretty at that time of the year as well. Plus, if you come back I have to take you and Josh to one of my favorite restaurants in the city.

I actually haven't been down there since they moved the memorial into that spot. I am happy that they've taken such good care of it even through all of the recent rain and such.

You have to come back during the fall when the leaves are changing colors, the city is very pretty at that time of the year as well. Plus, if you come back I have to take you and Josh to one of my favorite restaurants in the city.

We would love that! I can't believe we left the city and I forgot to get a canoli. Everything I read said I have to try one in Boston and I totally forgot. No black and white cookie either : ( We never made it over to the north end. So now I HAVE to go back. ; )

Great photos! Boston is one if the cities that I want to visit so badly but haven't yet.

Thanks for sharing Morgan! I have never been to Boston either and plan to one day soon.

For my man White Rhino NSFW

Spoiler

Haha that's brilliant

great pics GG. I absolutely love boston

I've written 40 books and pick up bev cart girls. I'm a domain lord. I also think 24 is old.

Transformers 2 is on FX. My wife just said," There's the Decepticons and... Who are the other ones?"

I might be single tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back