Has anyone ever heard of Golf Solutions?

alanaka24

Reaction score
Hey all quick question. My girlfriend got me a gift card for Golf Solutions in Indianapolis and I wondered if anyone had any experience with them. She had heard me saying that I really wanted to take some lessons and stuff at GolfTech but couldn't remember the name so when she got online she found Golf Solutions and thought that was the place I had mentioned. I looked 'em up online and they seem like a solid option but just wondered if I should return the gift card and put it towards lessons at Golf Tech. Has anyone had any experience with Golf Solutions? More specifically the one in Indianapolis by any chance?

Good guys there. They tipped a shaft for my r11 for me. Have a nice gym upstairs for TPI workouts and two or three 3 screen simulators. About a 25 yard deep hitting area there as well. I can't remember they use either Trackman or Foresight for their launcb monitor. The main teaching guy there is fairly young and played golf at IU if I recall. Member JSkittle got his RF fine tuned there and was pretty happy with his experience there. If it wasn't so far around to the Northside for me I would shop there on a regular basis, but I found a good shop on the southside of indy that I shop at.

Agree with PD's description. Great group of people there....Andy and Corey know there stuff. Corey fine tuned me on Trackman with my RazrFit and B.Asha 4S.

If you're looking for lessons also check out Mark Weghorst up at Zionsville Practice Center (just a few minutes north of Golf Solutions). He has a Trackman and does lessons while using it. If I remeber correctly he's around $60/hour.

Back