Guess the Stats Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Hackers Paradise forum recently passed its 1 year anniversary and during that time we have written a whole lot of reviews and articles. We have also given away a WHOLE lot of prizes to our readers. We wanted to do something to combine the two and have some fun.

ad1.jpg

Some of our reviews are read more than others and we want you to identify or guess which of our reviews (must be review and not article or announcement) (Shoot Outs do not count) have been read by the most people. You will be selecting the top 3 and to make it worth your while, we are giving away an extra special THP Prize Pack.

Rules
You can go to our Home Page in the top right corner and see the hundreds of articles we have put out. We put out a new article every single day Monday - Friday of each week so there are quite a few. You will be selecting the 3 that got read the most times.
Only reviews count and you will be selecting the top 3.
You will list them in this thread and you only get 1 entry. Please list them in order from most views being number 1.

Winner
The winner will be named Monday the 26th at 8pm EST. The winner will be determined by the person that has the closest entry 1 through 3. We will take each review and add the total number of unique views for the 3 you choose and the person with the most will win.

Prize

The winner will receive a THP Prize Pack that will be quite a good one. We will work with the winner to determine what they need, want, and what we have to help fulfill that. Be it apparel, accessories, technology, equipment, etc...It will be like a THP Prize Pack on adrenaline. Somewhere between $200-$500 MSRP will be given away.

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize should you win in our Contest Winners Thread. Good luck everybody and I assure everyone, the prizes will definitely be worth the research.

Last edited:
The articles/reviews I see only go back to 10/12/09. There are no more before that. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. :)

• Admin
There is a button that says Older Entries below the last one. You can also click on a category on the right that will have them all done by category.

There is a button that says Older Entries below the last one. You can also click on a category on the right that will have them all done by category.
Unfortunately I have neither. No "Older Entries" and no "Categories". This is what is at the bottom of the page:

THP The Magazine Up For Preorder
October 12, 2009 7:12 AM
It is live, THP The Magazine is officially available for pre-order.
The Hackers Paradise is proud to introduce something that we have been working on for quite some time. THP THE MAGAZINE. The official launch of the magazine is Spring of 2010 with it being published 4 times per year. Subscriptions and individual issues will be [...]
Media files
677013333_thp_mag_award_nomination1.jpg (152 KB)

Don't worry about it, JB. I'm sure you have bigger fish to fry.

• Admin
That is very odd. I have just checked all 3 of our computers and they all show the same thing. There are also categories listed down the right side half way down the page showing equipment, etc...

We also have some categories at the top of the home page liked equipment, style, etc..

I have the righthand column with the "Categories" and "Archives" section, as well as the "Older Entries" button on the bottom left of the page.

This is a guess and I doubt I'm even close, but here goes.
  1. Taylormade R9 TP Driver Review
  2. Nike Dymo and Dymo 2 Review
  3. Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver Review

• Admin
Thanks for entering Diane. Good luck to you and everybody else that jumps in.

The Callaway FT-9 Review- March 2009 by Juile M
The Taylormade R9460 Review- June 2009 by Josh B
The Taylormade R9TP Review- Jan. 2009 by Josh B

I hope I win!!!

Last edited:
I figured it out. I as clicking on the "Articles" link and not "Equipment". Thanks!

1. Taylormade 2009 Burner Driver Review Posted on March 17, 2009 by Josh B
  2. Taylormade R9 460 Driver Review Posted on June 3, 2009 by Josh B
  3. Callaway FT-9 Driver Review Posted on March 10, 2009 by Dan D

1. Callaway X-22 Irons
2. Taylor Made R9 Driver
3. Taylor Made R9 460 Driver

Last edited:
Thank you to all that have entered. Keep the entries coming.

This is a great little contest as for those new members like myself, I had to go back through the archives and read all the reviews you have done before I was here. Quite a few I stopped and read the whole thing.

This is a great little contest as for those new members like myself, I had to go back through the archives and read all the reviews you have done before I was here. Quite a few I stopped and read the whole thing.

Thank you. I hope you enjoyed them. The prizes are going to be fun and worthy of the contest.

I hope to have the time later this evening to do this. Sounds like a(nother) great THP contest!

Taylormade R9 TP Driver Review
Callaway X-22 Irons Review
Nike DYMO Str8 Fit Driver Review

1 The Taylormade R9460 Review- June 2009 by Josh B
2 Callaway X-22 Irons Review
3 STX Envision Putter Review -Posted on July 8, 2009 by Josh B

Geez! This is a quick contest!

In the initial post last night we said it was only running to Monday. Just wanted to offer someone a quick chance to look back at THP reviews and have a chance to win some fabulous prizes.

I'm not seeing anyh reviews in the top right of the home page.

Back