2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Pumped for my second matchup, once again playing with two THPers I have never played with, Cookie and Thainer. I had a blast playing with WCBM last year in the singles matches and look forward to teeing it up with him again. Two extremely exciting matches that I am set up for so far and it has gotten me even more excited about getting this thing started!

Pumped for my second matchup, once again playing with two THPers I have never played with, Cookie and Thainer. I had a blast playing with WCBM last year in the singles matches and look forward to teeing it up with him again. Two extremely exciting matches that I am set up for so far and it has gotten me even more excited about getting this thing started!

Cookie is a blast to play with, great people. You should have a great time

that would mean I have been successful, and we know that's not the case

i heart you dean.
let's play singles together.

Yeah buddy a round with my man Yorkem. Looking forward to playing against dcbrad and dhill. If dhill's course management is anything like he plays on Superstick man we are sorted haha

Yeah buddy a round with my man Yorkem. Looking forward to playing against dcbrad and dhill. If dhill's course management is anything like he plays on Superstick man we are sorted haha

I have a feeling that this match could be tight, but a lot of fun. Never played with dhill or dcbrad so I am looking forward to that too.

I have a feeling that this match could be tight, but a lot of fun. Never played with dhill or dcbrad so I am looking forward to that too.

It's cool i've played against him loads of times on Superstick Man. If you get ahead of him in the first few holes he tends to blowup by 7 or 8 :alien:

It's cool i've played against him loads of times on Superstick Man. If you get ahead of him in the first few holes he tends to blowup by 7 or 8 :alien:

Hahaha. I believe I've seen you blow up a time or too as well good sir! :)

I can't wait to play you guys as well. Gonna be a blast

We will have a blast dude and back to the clubhouse for a beer when we are done. Like Yorkem said it will a tight game, i like tight matches

We will talk him off of that ledge so he can play well. No fun if you are not playing well.

We will have to get together for a round sometime. We are not so far apart that it shouldn't happen.

I mentioned to the wife last night that I will be facing TyNo in the round 2 match. She said Uh oh, he is little but hits the ball far. Not exactly the support I was looking for.

there are a ton of great matches for Saturday. Should make for some exciting golf.

there are a ton of great matches for Saturday. Should make for some exciting golf.

I see a lot of matches going all the way

I hope that is the case bro. Certainly will make it very exciting if that happens

I hope that is the case bro. Certainly will make it very exciting if that happens

It will make for some interesting shots going down the back 9 in the afternoon rounds. I know guys wont be hitting as many shots but better being on the go all day in the MB sun, guys will be tired.

I think keeping focused will be key to winning points in the afternoon rounds

It will make for some interesting shots going down the back 9 in the afternoon rounds. I know guys wont be hitting as many shots but better being on the go all day in the MB sun, guys will be tired.

I think keeping focused will be key to winning points in the afternoon rounds

That and minimizing trouble. Don't go for the hero shot if there is a safe play and you can leave your partner in a good place.

I mentioned to the wife last night that I will be facing TyNo in the round 2 match. She said Uh oh, he is little but hits the ball far. Not exactly the support I was looking for.

So wait...she was ok with your matchup against me then? She is a smart woman!

I had two matches last year come down to the 18th hole and I can say they were definitely the most exciting to be involved in

Back