Turnberry Golf Course Pickerington, OH

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
My brother and I played a new course yesterday afternoon. We played Turnberry Golf Course Turnberry Golf Course - Golf Guide review or Turnberry Golf Course - City page

I have been wanting to play this course since they built it. I always figured it was too expensive to play since at the time I was in high school. We paid $39 to play and ride yesterday.

The course I thought was in great shape for a city run course. The grass in the fairways and roughs was short enough to beable to find you ball. The worst part was all the leaves but you'll have that in Ohio in October. They made it a little more difficult to find your ball if you left the fairway. We got rain on Friday and Saturday so there were some soggy spots in the fairways and rough.

All in all I'd give this course a big :good: . I'll definetly play here again. I would suggest if you are in town and have time to play and don't want to pay to play the "high end" courses and don't want to play the local muni's either give this place a try.

The only downfall of this course is it's location. It's right off of St Rt 256 in Pickerington. It's set behind some apartments. If you are heading South on 256 you can turn right into the course. When you leave if you want to travel North you have to go through the apartment complex to get to a light were you'd beable to turn left. That's the only bad part.

i haven't had the oportunity to play that course in a few years. i will agree that it is a nice course.

when i was younger i'd play over at blacklick course. it was pretty cheap to play. about $12ish i believe, but for the little bit of extra money turnberry is way more worth it to play.

i haven't had the oportunity to play that course in a few years. i will agree that it is a nice course.

when i was younger i'd play over at blacklick course. it was pretty cheap to play. about $12ish i believe, but for the little bit of extra money turnberry is way more worth it to play.

Agreed. I know Blacklick like the back of my hand. I have logged more hours there than any other course. But it still kicks my butt every time. Turnberry is much nicer, but also a little more pricey. But you get what you pay for.

Back