SeeMore M8 Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey JB, do you still prefer your mfgp2 to the m8?

• Admin
Its close. I really like the shape of both putters. I have grown so used to the feel of both the fgp2 and mfgp2 that changing is always different. But this has a more solid feel without sacrificing the softness. Both are great putters.

Great review JB. As a HUGE Seemore fan I cant wait to pick up this putter. I have become such a fan I will just about buy sight unseen when they come out with something. I have most of their models now except the SB-1. For some reason that one did not grab me although I have tried it and it is a fantastic putter as well. I think the head is too large for my liking but it rolls true just like all their others.

Good review. Can't wait to try one out. When you send it back to SeeMore, if you could "accidentally" address it to my house?... hehe

• Admin
Good review. Can't wait to try one out. When you send it back to SeeMore, if you could "accidentally" address it to my house?... hehe

Wish I could Smallie. This one is a thing of beauty.

That is nice looking putter, great review as always! Ive been checking out the M3 Black label on SeeMore's site all morning. Thats my style putter!

• Admin
I like that one as well. Got a chance to try it out last time we saw the SeeMore folks, but have not gamed that one in a round.

I like that one as well. Got a chance to try it out last time we saw the SeeMore folks, but have not gamed that one in a round.

Is it huge or along the size of my NCX Ray? Does it have an insert because I cant see the face on any of the pics.

Is it huge or along the size of my NCX Ray? Does it have an insert because I cant see the face on any of the pics.

Similar in size or slightly smaller than the NCX Ray and it does not have an insert. Or atleast the Proto we saw did not.

You can contact them via email and let them know you are a THP Member and they will give you all kinds of details. They are very quick in response to emails as well.

info @ seemore.com (eliminate spaces)

Thats a good idea. Thanks!

I love my m7, but I think I may give the m8 a try in the bag. I just love the look of it.

Wow, I completely forgot that I posted in this thread. Funny, I read it now and in my sig is A M8!! lol

Bought the Private Reserve version of the m8 at the SeeMore Extravaganza last summer. For some reason, I have yet to actually take it to the course. That is about to change as I have been putting a lot with it on my indoor green lately and am really rolling it well. The thing that really pulled me to the m8 was that it is somewhat similar to my favorite head shape of all the SeeMore models, the ONEcs. I have been rolling the ONEcs so well lately that it dawned on me that I must give the m8 PR the love it deserves.

Back