Diane

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that certain people will jump right in and be the first to respond to any post while others wait as though they don't want to be the first one to dance at the party?

Yes, I've noticed that Diane :wavey:

Tired of being a wallflower? Actually, I was thinking of Provisional - he responds right away. I won't comment on who I think waits to see which way the wind is blowing first. They might just be shy.

Sometimes I'll post right away, sometimes a thread will change direction (see: Clairejacked) before it gets to a point where I feel like throwing in my two cents. I don't wait just to see what others say before I give an opinion, at least I don't think so.

I would have posted quickly, but was multi-tasking!!

I don't mind being the first one to post on someone else's topic. If I am not, I usually read the responses first, if there are not too many. If someone has already posted pretty much same thing I would have posted, I don't post anything. If it's an older topic that I know I have already posted on, I usually don't re-involve myself with that topic again. I figure eventually I won't have anything left to post on, and the new crop of posters will be doing their thing.

If I'm bored and crusing the boards and a new post comes up I'll say what I have to say if anything right away. I'm not shy about being the first in line to eat or put my .02 in.

If I'm bored and crusing the boards and a new post comes up I'll say what I have to say if anything right away. I'm not shy about being the first in line to eat or put my .02 in.

Your also not shy about being the first one to take the first piece of pizza out of the box.

Oooo... Oooo... I'm number 13!

A lot of times for me, it's the level of interest I have in the topic. I may become more or less interested as I read the replies, or someone else may have already said what I was thinking.

Most of the time it's just a matter of when I get around to reading the boards and have time to post during the day.

Sometimes I'll read through but since I'm at work won't take the time to respond. Other times I may not be interested in adding my $.02, but a response in the thread catches my attention and I add something. :confused2:

I post on anything that catches my eye. I usually just filter through the board index until I see a topic that interests me. Sometimes if the title doesnt catch my attention I might be a few days behind on a topic. It just depends, but as in real life, I usually have something to say about whatever it is. I've always been told I would be one hell of a lawyer because I can find a story in everything.

Your also not shy about being the first one to take the first piece of pizza out of the box.

Keep it up and you'll find yourself in the "sandbox" again. I heard Uncle Sam is looking for some volunteers. :soldier:

Would you say Bogey is an attention hound?

Far from it.

'Course not. He's just a hound.

Nothing wrong with that unless you start rolling in pickle juice and uh cleaning yourself in public.

Um...to late. :embarrassed:

Um...to late. :embarrassed:

I've said this before - since I don't know what most of you look like - I just picture different breeds of dogs. You just gave me a bit more of a visual than I needed though.

In my short time here, I haven't noticed at what point members post in a thread. I've noticed that some members start more threads than others.

Kevin

Back