25 More Yards For Women?

Behold the calculator equivalent of Tolkien's One Ring:
HP-48S-S.JPG

The almighty 48SX. When my dog was a pup, I rarely wanted to kill him. Even when he ate the diamond earring (out of the woman's ear). Even when he ate a whole cooked chicken breast in two bites. Even when he was eating other dog's poo. But when he destroyed my beloved HP, he was nearly taken off this world. Damn Carly Fiorina and what she did to the HP calculator division. :(

When my dog was a pup, I rarely wanted to kill him. Even when he ate the diamond earring (out of the woman's ear). (

That is very funny. Did you ever, uh retrieve the diamond?

I had that calculator when I was in grad school. It used reverse logic or something and I could never remember how to use other calculators after using that one.
Reverse Polish Notation, or RPN. It's a stack based calculation method where you push the operands onto the stack and follow them with the operator which... ummm... Diane? Is that you snoring?

It shocks me about all the talk about women and the length of the one wood...I always heard it wasn't important..:D

Well, I didn't hear it, but I read a story or something.

It shocks me about all the talk about women and the length of the one wood...I always heard it wasn't important..:D

Well, I didn't hear it, but I read a story or something.

You would prefer to discuss the shaft's circumference and flex?

I believe it - several of the women I play with bought new drivers this year and there has been a difference. Hmm - Christmas is coming. I'm sure I can convince someone that a new driver would be a very nice gift to give me.

I say go grab your brother and go to a golf store and swing away. Find one or two that you like, preferably one, and then hand it to your brother and say "Merry Christmas to me." :beauty:

Back