Hand-Made Shaft Band Label

Sizemoregolf

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Here is the Shaft Band Label for our new Hand-Made Series. Let me know what you think. Obviously, we were shooting for something "original" - but, not too over the top. This Shaft Band Label will go on our new HM-1.

1hand-madesbl.jpg

That sure looks like it sums it up.

I like it. I think it'll work really well. it IS origonal but not too 'far out'.

I like it as well, but seem's like an opportunity on this to add "in the USA". Even if some components are not, the fact that you built it by hand here means a lot. Not many things can say that anymore.

I like it as well, but seem's like an opportunity on this to add "in the USA". Even if some components are not, the fact that you built it by hand here means a lot. Not many things can say that anymore.

Great idea! This Putter (Head) will be Hand-Made in the USA. But, it is getting harder to say that about the components - Grips, Shafts and Head Covers.

Great idea! This Putter (Head) will be Hand-Made in the USA. But, it is getting harder to say that about the components - Grips, Shafts and Head Covers.

I understand that about the components and surely most others would too. Heck, look at Ford, Chevy and apple pie. Something in there most likely came from another country, lol. We don't alway's have the option to buy item's made in America, so it's nice to know it when we can.

Back