THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Yes sir I definitely did:) would this be a case of telling me I'm going to ORLANDO!!!!!???

Not at all. Just genuinely curious. I only saw a quick glimpse of her screen and have no idea who is in as of yet.

Sweet!!! I am in!!

BOOM!!!!!

Hehehe

Jmanadan!

Looks like a couple got in that this will be their first THP event. Congrats.

Wait listed...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Not at all. Just genuinely curious. I only saw a quick glimpse of her screen and have no idea who is in as of yet.

Ahhh poop!
Now I'm feeling my hands loose all feeling:/

Congrats to all that made it in! It sure will be nice to meet you all!

Missed again, congrats to the lucky 12. I look forward to seeing what you test and have to say about the experience.

NICE! Epic.
Holy night golf!!!!!!!

TaylorMade, welcome back to my life. I look forward to getting to know a piece of your new line!

Waitlisted...all good though. Congrats to those that got in.

Looks like a couple got in that this will be their first THP event. Congrats.

Yupp, a first for me! A first for lots of things actually, I have never been to Orlando or even on any golfing trip before...

Well, it's official. I did not make the cut. I don't know how I could possibly reply quicker. Oh well. Since this will be the last one like this this year, maybe we'll get to do it again next year. Congrats to those that made the cut!!

On the waiting list.... :banghead:

Philly is coming to Orlando! :bananadance:

Yupp, a first for me! A first for lots of things actually, I have never been to Orlando or even on any golfing trip before...

BC to Orlando is a hefty itinerary. Congrats and have a blast!!

Well, it's official. I did not make the cut. I don't know how I could possibly reply quicker. Oh well. Since this will be the last one like this this year, maybe we'll get to do it again next year. Congrats to those that made the cut!!

slightly OT but Branson is available

Back