THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

Not enough!

Can not wait to hear the itinerary.

After watching the guys go through the TM sign ups, it made me even more excited for this one. Mainly because I'll be there, but it is going to be epic. We're going to set the bar pretty high for all other testing events that will follow the first one.

A much needed bump....

The first of its kind, gotta set the bar high.

Great sponsor
Great equipment
Great resort
Great people and
Tons of golf

Cant wait

After watching the guys go through the TM sign ups, it made me even more excited for this one. Mainly because I'll be there, but it is going to be epic. We're going to set the bar pretty high for all other testing events that will follow the first one.
Im pumped for it Greg.

Having the Zoo Crew coming down to Florida w/ pre-release gear on hand is going to be epic.

Im pumped for it Greg.

Having the Zoo Crew coming down to Florida w/ pre-release gear on hand is going to be epic.

They don't even know what they're in for when they come down here. We're all going to have so much fun.

Yea, I'm pretty stoked. Can't wait to meet the legendary Callaway guys. Oh, and find out what more awesomeness could possibly be brought by them. I was super jacked after hitting all the X Hot stuff at demo day, now this?

Being able to hang with the likes of Harry for a couple days is well worth the price of admission.

Cannot wait to meet Callaway and the rest of you guys. I'm on countdown!

Okay everybody, I wanted to update you guys on how the weekend will take shape so that you can arrange your travel plans.
FWIW, the official event begins Saturday morning with fitting and testing and education. Followed of course by a round of golf and then another round of golf on Sunday.
I have spoken to the fine folks involved at Callaway and they agree that perhaps a meet and greet is in order as well. While it is not part of the event, we will be having dinner and drinks locally (either at resort or nearby) Friday night at 7pm EST. So if it is something you would like to be a part of, plan your travels accordingly.

Okay everybody, I wanted to update you guys on how the weekend will take shape so that you can arrange your travel plans.
FWIW, the official event begins Saturday morning with fitting and testing and education. Followed of course by a round of golf and then another round of golf on Sunday.
I have spoken to the fine folks involved at Callaway and they agree that perhaps a meet and greet is in order as well. While it is not part of the event, we will be having dinner and drinks locally (either at resort or nearby) Friday night at 7pm EST. So if it is something you would like to be a part of, plan your travels accordingly.
Awesome, Thanks JB.

A little meet and greet will be a great way to start the weekend off.

Very cool. I cannot wait for this event and get to meet and hang out with some fellow THPers.

Meet and greets are a ton of fun! Can't wait to meet up with all the people going that night!

I hope they are serving shrimp tails on the menu Friday night.

Sweet. I cannot wait to come out and meet everyone and get some rounds in. I am go excited I cant hardly stand it! So I will be in for a round of golf Friday before the meet and greet and one on monday too for whoever is staying. I am not from the area so I will meet anywhere anyone wants to go.

I hope they are serving shrimp tails on the menu Friday night.

I don't want to repeat that episode, especially when I can see them attached this time

A nice addition to the weekend

Afternoon round Friday before the meet and greet? At Mission Inn or elsewhere?

I think I'll be playing at mission inn, we have the extra round to use.

That's right, I forgot about the third round. That's like finding a twenty in your jacket pocket the first cold day of the year. It's a long weekend with the holiday, maybe a Monday round somewhere for those still in town.

Dang! I still gotta play Bella before the end of August, too! It's getting busy between the testing, the ATL Invtl and having to get down to Bella Colina. I don't know how Josh and Morgan handle it, and all I have to do is show up and play golf, not arrange everything.

I think I'll have to plan to pull this off, as well. Sounds like a good plan. I'll have to get with one of you hotel gatekeeper types and work on a room share for Thursday night.

I think I'll have to plan to pull this off, as well. Sounds like a good plan. I'll have to get with one of you hotel gatekeeper types and work on a room share for Thursday night.

I fly in Thursday so let me know if you wanna share a room that night.

Back