I Had a Cigar with a Beauty

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Do you guys like when women like to smoke cigars/pipes? I had a conversation with a woman who said she thought it was not very feminine, but she still liked to do it. I personally love to have a cigar with a beautiful lady.

What do you ladies think? Do you like when men smoke?

I had a very pretty lady friend over yesterday and we talked while smoking cigars. It was wonderful.

Cigar yes, pipe maybe not so much. although for clarification's sake, we're not talking about THE pipe right Seth? :blob:

Cigar yes, pipe maybe not so much. although for clarification's sake, we're not talking about THE pipe right Seth? :blob:

haha. I am only into meth (not really of course).

I find it pretty hot when a girl has a big stogie in her mouth. I seemed like a lot more ladies did it in the 90s.
I have never seen a lady smoke a pipe, ever. Its right up there with things women dont usually do like chewing tabacco. Of course we have gotten girls to chew it but not too many do it as a habit.

There was a time that a cigarette dangling provocatively from a woman's lips looked sultry. Now it looks like she is counting the days until some deadly disease takes her life. In the meantime, she smells like a weekold doused campfire.

Healthy marketing has ruined my life.

I never thought a cigar or pipe looked sexy on a woman....or a man either for that matter.

You think a woman with a cigar looks hot? How does she taste? You really want to kiss her after she smokes a cigar?

I really don't find myself any more or less attracted to a woman smoking a cigar.

I do find many of them irritating though...

Many do it just for a "Look At ME" thing to do, they're not really enjoying or appreciating the cigar that they're smoking, I've watched women toss aside $25 sticks without a second thought after they've captured some suckers attention. I do not find that kind of behavior attractive at all.

Gummi - Don't some guys do it for the same reason?

No. No smoking of any kind.

You think a woman with a cigar looks hot? How does she taste? You really want to kiss her after she smokes a cigar?

I'll take that over a cigarette any day. My wife has occasionally had a cigar with me but she stopped as she was starting to long for a cigarette again. She has never mentioned the smell on me after. Generally a cigar is not inhaled (by me anyway) so maybe that makes a difference.

Gummi - Don't some guys do it for the same reason?

I suppose some do, but not normally at the cigar club/shop where I've witnessed many women pull that stunt.

How does she taste? You really want to kiss her after she smokes a cigar?

Chances are if were somewhere where she would be smoking I would have a few drinks and could care less what she tastes like. Plus I have a really crappy sense of smell.

Chances are if were somewhere where she would be smoking I would have a few drinks and could care less what she tastes like. Plus I have a really crappy sense of smell.

Gasman - With the way you cook, I would have thought you would have a rather refined palate.

I have seen some very attractive women at various cigar events, that said a woman smoking a cigar wouldn't be any more or less attractive to me personally. It is a plus though as she would be less likely to complain about my cigar habit.

I find the time I spend having a cigar to be very relaxing and would enjoy having one with an attractive female.

Diane, I can't tell u how tired I am of the old "kissing an ashtray" comment associated with smoking. That's what they make toothbrushes for. What is the difference of kissing someone after they ate a bunch of onions, I don't want to do that!!! Should I hold it against everyone woman who eats onions?

Gasman - With the way you cook, I would have thought you would have a rather refined palate.

I have a decent palate but I dont mind the taste of smoke. Cigars leave a different stench then cigarettes anyways.

This story is useless without pictures. My imagination is not that good.

I could care less if a woman smokes a cigar. I frankly have not meant too many woman that enjoyed them. I enjoy them from time to time myself.

Any woman smoking anything is a complete turn off for me.

Any woman smoking anything is a complete turn off for me.

I wouldn't go that far.

I wouldn't mind a woman smoking me a turkey, or sausage, or really any meatstuffs that are tasty once smoked.

This story is useless without pictures. My imagination is not that good.

I could care less if a woman smokes a cigar. I frankly have not meant too many woman that enjoyed them. I enjoy them from time to time myself.

I would post pictures, but she doesn't know about this forum or that I told that little story. If she found out, I would be less one very hot friend (who has a winning personality more importantly).

To me, it does not make a woman more attractive, it just says that she knows how to relax and have a good time. I don't like women who smoke cigarettes. As far as kissing a woman who has had a cigar, chances are that I just had one myself. Plus, that lip gloss that makes lips taste good is wonderful.

An old coach of mine used to always say, "Kissing someone who smokes is like licking an ashtray." Ironically, he was a smoker.

It only works if she is smoking hot.

Back