Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gasman,

Tough one for your dodgers. They just ran into a wrecking crew from the City of Brotherly love. They'll be back. By the way if Alyssa Milano needs a shoulder to cry on I know some good-hearted phils fans that would be happy to oblige. I've got high hopes for the Series. We're going to win in for Harry the K - it is just destiny.

Hey Gasman,

Tough one for your dodgers. They just ran into a wrecking crew from the City of Brotherly love. They'll be back. By the way if Alyssa Milano needs a shoulder to cry on I know some good-hearted phils fans that would be happy to oblige. I've got high hopes for the Series. We're going to win in for Harry the K - it is just destiny.

You guys can have Milano, she seems to be the kiss of death to the guys she dates. Pavano, Zito, Penny and Martin. :act-up:

I would like to say it was a good series but the Dodgers stunk up the joint and the Phils just dominated. Ill be rooting for the Phils except for the Cryin Hawaiian because I hate that guy. Lee should be nice and rested for the start of the series.

Why did they show that moron on TV? That guy needs to be punched in the face repeatedly.

Why did Scioscia pull Lackey???

We got ourselves a ballgame here, boys. I can't believe the Angels came back to take the lead.

The game is postponed until tomorrow night because of rain. Thats a bummer.

No Phil Hughes tonight? There is no one better then Rivera but why use him for a 2 inning save?

Any predictions?

Im going with the Phillies in 6 but I would like to see it go 7.

The game is postponed until tomorrow night because of rain. Thats a bummer.

The weathermen kept saying it would stop by game time, but it's been non-stop all day. Silly question - do they cover the field when it rains to keep it dry until game time?

Silly question - do they cover the field when it rains to keep it dry until game time?

Yes, they cover the infield so it doesnt get muddy. It supposed to stop by 6 o clock.

Gasman - The sun is out and it's beautiful here.

Any predictions?

Im going with the Phillies in 6 but I would like to see it go 7.

Phillies in 7....Cliff Lee is the WS MVP :bananadance:

Do you think Charlie will start Lee in game 4 to match Sabathia?

Probably, unless the Phils are up 3-0. I think you'll only see Blanton and Happ in bullpen roles with maybe Blanton starting game 5.

I think Lee pitches games 1-4-7 Hamels 3-6 with Pedro game 2 and Blanton/Lee/Pedro game 5

Probably, unless the Phils are up 3-0. I think you'll only see Blanton and Happ in bullpen roles with maybe Blanton starting game 5.

I think Lee pitches games 1-4-7 Hamels 3-6 with Pedro game 2 and Blanton/Lee/Pedro game 5

I would really love to see Lee come out and dominate tonight. Im tired of hearing all of the obnoxious NY fans on the radio, it would shut them up.

I have zero interest or dislike for either team. My thought, just as a baseball fan, is the Yankees in 5 or 6. They have been too good all year and in the postseason to think they will fall apart now.

Great pitching effort by Lee last night. As an O's fan, I've got to pull for the Phillies to take down the Evil Empire.

Who do you guys like tonight with Pedro vs. AJ Burnett?

Pedro.....Burnett is wild and the Yanks will be pressing. I'm hoping Pedro beans A-Rod too so I can see a shot of Kate Hudson in the stands with the 'oh my god, they killed Kenny!' look on her face again.

Pedro.....Burnett is wild and the Yanks will be pressing. I'm hoping Pedro beans A-Rod too so I can see a shot of Kate Hudson in the stands with the 'oh my god, they killed Kenny!' look on her face again.

+1 - that would be AWESOME......

Holy crap! I didn't realize that Craig (Kevin?) Stadler played for the Phillies?!?!?

He's playing using the name Matt Stairs or something.

Spoiler
matt-stairs.jpg

Matt Stairs has put on a few pounds. Lets not mention his name anymore. If our closer actually had some balls to go after him the Dodgers might of been in the Series.

Thoughts on tonights Game 3? Petitte vs. Hamels? I'm hoping Hamels regains his WS MVP mojo from last year and shuts down the Yanks.

Thoughts on tonights Game 3? Petitte vs. Hamels? I'm hoping Hamels regains his WS MVP mojo from last year and shuts down the Yanks.

Im thinking tonights game might turn into a slug fest. I know Petitte was great against the Angels but the Phillies are a different line up. I hope Howard can heat up tonight. It should be a game regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back