What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
puma faas lite

Hey TH -

I've got a Titleist AP1 3 iron I will bring to you in Branson to try out. Keep it as long as you like. I got Mashies baby! Let me know and it's yours in Branson bud.

Now back on topic. What golf stuff did I buy? Maybe a new Land Cruiser. Hold your horses, I'm not that flush. It would be new to me. My brother just bought a new one and is letting me try his older model. So far I like it and it WILL be hauling my clubs, so technically it's golf stuff right?

J.

Are you a lefty??

Well over the last week I got.....

Ping G25 driver, Ping G25 4 wood, Mizuno MPH4 7i-3i and Mizuno MP64 PW-8i

and kicked the following out of the bag....

Titleist 913 D3, Titleist 913 FD, both my Titleist hybrids and my Bridgestone J40 DPCs....

Basic Pull cart today at PGA superstore. And a few boxes of balls, 2 Wilson types, the third..cant recall!

Nice Buck! Which ones did you go with?

the black water proof ones. i may get a mesh one down the road wanna see what i get from Cally first for the MC before i go spending any more cash for $50 i couldn't say no.

I do not have a 1 iron. I don't think I ever want one either.

What in the heck are you doing with a 1 iron?!
It's an old school Mizuno 1 driving iron, and it's awesome.

mizunodrivingiron_bottom.jpg

That looks... Hitable?

Actually doesn't look to different from today's utility irons.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Looks scary, that is all.

A new single prong pitch mark tool.

the black water proof ones. i may get a mesh one down the road wanna see what i get from Cally first for the MC before i go spending any more cash for $50 i couldn't say no.

50 bucks?! That's a crazy good deal!

50 bucks?! That's a crazy good deal!

traded in a hybo i had that wasn't selling on here actually i guess i should go close that thread up! haha

A Razr X 6 hybrid. I've been hitting the 3-5 so well lately that I thought I'd try a 6. It was hard to find.

Air Range WPs came in along with some Srixon gloves and Adidas clima-lite shorts. The Air Range will be summer walking shoes.

Dozen Hex Chrome Yellows

I've seen these around quite a bit, but here's my question... Is it really more effective than using a tee?

Did you quote the wrong post or did I miss something?

Got my 54* ATV wedge in the mail and cut my driver and 3 wood down to 43.5" and 42". If we get a break in the storms this weekend, hoping to be able to put at least the 3 wood in the bag and fill the gap between my 58* (75 yards) and AW (115 yards).

Fun Golf GPS 3D

Jman's review has me too excited not to try it for $19.99.

Received my Callaway Chev Blucher crocs while I was gone. All white with some reptile embossed finish on the toe and heel. Pretty awesome looking.

I'm not sure how I will be able to keep these clean. I probably won't use them on the range. I suspect they will make an appearance in IL in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back