GolfSmith Kennesaw GA closing 35% off EVERYTHING

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I mean everything!

TapAhoy!

Sad to see so may courses and stores closing...

Our beloved game is not enjoying happy times.

I didn't realize there was a Golfsmith in Kennesaw. I'll have to check it out this weekend.

Thanks, Keith.

SMG are they selling the equipment like the Mitchell Loft/Lie machines etc?

I see you did not check the DotD thread today Keith :smile:

This is for all ATL area THPers pondering any new clubs right now. Miller Time I am talking to you buddy.

RTA325KEN1a.gif

I need to get over there. I think they had the wedge I'd like to pick up.

I should have known DD was on top of this from the start.

NiteOwl I unsure whether they are selling fixtures. Frim what I understand there was a line wrapped around the bkdg when they opened. It looks like they hit the place pretty hard today and I heard they were ringing sales up at a $41k per hour rate.

TapAhoy!

Pretty certain all the shop and LM equipment will find new homes within the company.

i wonder what's up with the asterisk...?

Holy crap I will def. be making a trip to golfsmith in kennesaw tomorrow. Great thing my birthday is tomorrow so I can pick out anything I want. Great timing golfsmith.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Was just in this area earlier this week, but decided to go to the PGA Tour Superstore on the other side of 75. I imagine most people do the same and that's why this Golfsmith is closing.

Was just in this area earlier this week, but decided to go to the PGA Tour Superstore on the other side of 75. I imagine most people do the same and that's why this Golfsmith is closing.

<Sarcasm> - Obviously you were doing the shopping wrong then. The only acceptable way to proceed would be to have gone to the PGA Store, THEN proceed to Golfsmith too. </Sarcasm>

I hate to see that location closing because I have been in that store many times.

Anyone score anything, sounds like some killer deals could be had.

<Sarcasm> - Obviously you were doing the shopping wrong then. The only acceptable way to proceed would be to have gone to the PGA Store, THEN proceed to Golfsmith too. </Sarcasm>

I hate to see that location closing because I have been in that store many times.

LOL, that is what I always did too Donne, I have family in Kennesaw.

Went to golfsmith in kennesaw today hoping to grab some equipment for cheap. Unfortunately
That place was picked through like crazy there was hardly anything left, owell.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

I went over today. Still a few wedges and putters, not many long clubs left. Balls are almost all gone. Plenty of bags and pull carts. Plenty of clothes and shoes on the racks. For $103 I bought myself a Ping shirt with matching shorts and my son a Snake Eyes shirt with matching shorts as well as another Snake Eyes shorts, plus two boxes of Epoch tees.

I'll be watching to see if they drop the discount down in the next week or two and head back for some more deals.

FYI, more gear on its way later this week. It will mosy be slightly older previous generation gear, but certainly some good deals on the way. Should be in by Wednesday, though it may take some time getting it on the floor. It will be processed and out by the weekend for sure.

Also, expect even bigger discounts in the near future.

Dang, I wish I knew about this a couple days ago. I was passing through Atlanta on my way back up to Chattanooga. I almost stopped there also because I haven't been in there in a while. Although I probably just would have bought a lot more stuff they I would only use for two weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the only golf clubs they are selling are used, last year's model or Snake Eyes. They can easily ship all that stuff to another store of their catalog warehouse.

I went by this afternoon. As many have posted, the store has been picked pretty clean.

There were some AdiZero Tour shoes that I almost purchased (at $120 instead of $180), and I also almost pulled the trigger on a versa ($110ish instead of $170). Ultimately, though, I held off.

While walking back to the store's restroom, I noticed stacks of TM drivers (looked like R1s) and other woods in an "employees only" area. I suspect they are sending some stuff to other Golfsmith stores in the area.

Back