2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Yep. I got to play with him and his bro and it was one of the more memorable rounds I've played.

Same here bud. Same here. Love em both.

I'm really looking forward to removing the hearts of all 3 of my opposing captains. Like a surgeon going to work. It will be precise and effective. I can't wait.

I'm really looking forward to removing the hearts of all 3 of my opposing captains. Like a surgeon going to work. It will be precise and effective. I can't wait.

All 3, huh? Thought you only had a match against one of them.

#jakesrules

Actually I just get 2 of them. Somehow War Eagle escaped my wrath but I do get to tear Chunky a new one twice.

Good luck.....

Chunky is better than me.

#boom
#thatjusthappened
#loveyaJake

Some mouthy guy who couldn't get it done last year spouted off at Cookie. Who cleaned my clock last year.

ahahaha whatever you say sandbagger. Fairways and greens, all day long..

Don't be giving out my secrets! It's a compliment coming from King Canadan! I'm still your biggest fan.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

If I don't start playing better, Jake has a cake walk

Actually I just get 2 of them. Somehow War Eagle escaped my wrath but I do get to tear Chunky a new one twice.

Pretty awesome that you ducked me for the entire weekend

So the final piece of this puzzle will be the course and where this amazing march ups will be hashed out. Looking forward to finding out.

Talked with canadan quite a bit today about the matchups for team albatross, so freaking excited to get this going

Finally got a chance to sit down and take a good look at the match ups. Wow.

There are going to be some battles out there and a few "upsets" will take place. But ultimately I like Team Albatross to pull out the win and take home the Morgan Cup.

There are going to be some battles out there and a few "upsets" will take place. But ultimately I like Team Albatross to pull out the win and take home the Morgan Cup.

Glad you found the thread....and I agree #teamalbatrossftw

Talked with canadan quite a bit today about the matchups for team albatross, so freaking excited to get this going

Those were great chats, although they always seemed to come back with so many questions for so many of the matchups... It's going to be tiiiiiiight out there!

This is why I love this game. Anything can happen on any given day. Everyone will be prepared to do their best but sometimes it just isn't in the cards and sometimes it is.

I don't see a lot of surprises in the pairings. I see some serious walk through matches on Sunday. Some serious challenges in Alt shot and some great battles in scrambles

This is why I love this game. Anything can happen on any given day. Everyone will be prepared to do their best but sometimes it just isn't in the cards and sometimes it is.

I don't see a lot of surprises in the pairings. I see some serious walk through matches on Sunday. Some serious challenges in Alt shot and some great battles in scrambles

Agreed. It's anybody's game. No one should get psyched out by the match ups. The best part of the game of golf is that anyone can beat anyone. Just takes a little skill and a whole lot of determination and mental focus.

Agreed. It's anybody's game. No one should get psyched out by the match ups. The best part of the game of golf is that anyone can beat anyone. Just takes a little skill and a whole lot of determination and mental focus.
Oh, that has already happened in some folks minds. Even before match ups came out. The important thing is that everyone has a good time.

Back