2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again...I can be a little slow some times. Sorry, I just did not remember even giving a shoe size. It's been a long life.

just busting your chops keeping chunky in line can't be easy bro... i dunno how you do it.

just busting your chops keeping chunky in line can't be easy bro... i dunno how you do it.

I actually have not discussed anything work related with him in 2 weeks. If it does not pertain to The Morgan Cup we don't need to speak. hahaha

Theres this cool event THP has been doing for a few years now called the MORGAN CUP where teams go against each other in 3 rounds of competitive golf each team has 4 different sponsors. Callaway is mine this year it includes a 14 club deal with a staff bag and apparel, these are the shoes Callaway sent me for the event! its right around the corner in July, if you want you could support Team DOTCOM thats my team for the event! .... you can read all about it in this thread!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?34680-2013-Morgan-Cup-The-Ultimate-Amateur

He got ya York! LOL! Post of the day................

Cold busted...no doubt about it. I'll get you back Buck, but that was really good.

So Sunday singles is me 11 HC against Canadan 2 HC. A fun day out for him I hear you say. Let me tell you this I Daithi O' Ceallaigh am not traveling to America to be walked on.

I am and always will be a proud Irishman. In 800 years we have not understood the meaning of surrender and I am not about to surrender to any man. I will fight till I am done not only becase i'm an Irishman but because I'm part of Team Hackers.

Any man willing to stand by my side I will gladly meet him on the fairways of True Blue & Caledonia

So Sunday singles is me 11 HC against Canadan 2 HC. A fun day out for him I hear you say. Let me tell you this I Daithi O' Ceallaigh am not traveling to America to be walked on.

I am and always will be a proud Irishman. In 800 years we have not understood the meaning of surrender and I am not about to surrender to any man. I will fight till I am done not only becase i'm an Irishman but because I'm part of Team Hackers.

Any man willing to stand by my side I will gladly meet him on the fairways of True Blue & Caledonia
Awesome post, David.

Love the passion.

Awesome post, David.

Love the passion.

He's been drinking... I still agree with you though. I like it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

What. A. Stud.

Love it bro, love it!!!

David, they are just numbers.. I'm not void of any 80s rounds, just like you're more than like capable of low 80s.

It's the MC, and it's TB or Cale. Anything can happen, and I can't wait to enjoy it with you. Win or lose, I'm betting I come out a better THPer for it.

David, they are just numbers.. I'm not void of any 80s rounds, just like you're more than like capable of low 80s.

It's the MC, and it's TB or Cale. Anything can happen, and I can't wait to enjoy it with you. Win or lose, I'm betting I come out a better THPer for it.

I'm not sure you can be a better THPer, Dan.

(And yes Kelly, your post was awesome!)

Can you please ride up to the first tee on a horse with blue face paint? That. Would. Be. Epic.

I am going to destroy Ddec in singles. I cant wait.

Thank the Lord I am playing him instead of his better half. She hits the ball far.

I just got really excited for the David vs Dan match. I see it going to the wire.

Do I like it enough to put up a wager?

I just got really excited for the David vs Dan match. I see it going to the wire.

Do I like it enough to put up a wager?
David who?

Shots fired! I expect Mr Kelly to put up a heck of a fight for Daniel-san. It's just what he does. And it'll be awesome on camera.
Are sniffing magic markers again. No disrespect to DK but I expect early hand shakes in this match and a point for my man War's Team.

Are sniffing magic markers again. No disrespect to DK but I expect early hand shakes in this match and a point for my man War's Team.

Time for a MC wager thread addition!

Time for a MC wager thread addition!

Even though Freddie would win the bet, and is 100% correct, MC participants aren't part of the wagers.

Even though Freddie would win the bet, and is 100% correct, MC participants aren't part of the wagers.

Oh I know, I didn't mean to imply participants are involved. I just meant a wager was forthcoming because of the banter haha

Question for all the Morgan Cuppers. If you absolutely had to pick 1 thing, what are you looking forward to most?

To play good golf with fellow THP'ers.

That has to be number one, a lot of you guys have that possibility more often, for me this is truly a once in a life time thing, it's not everyday I fly across half of the globe to play golf with people like you.

Second...the first tee...and beers after the rounds.

I can assure you it will not be early handshakes nor will it be the easy point your expecting

From what I've read, Canadan is an excellent golfer and more importantly an excellent dude to play a round with. It would be unwise to discount Kelly though. That man carried me to a point last year and played some excellent golf. And I've never laughed as hard on a golf course as that round.

Can you please ride up to the first tee on a horse with blue face paint? That. Would. Be. Epic.

I could to match my Saturday puma outfit!
SaturdayFinal_zpsff0a83c2.png

Siri speaks for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back