What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 minutes of pure musical brilliance and happiness. Two fantastic groups.

Also this. Holy crap, this is awesome.

The Gaslight Anthem - one of my favorites.

Yeezus, the new Kanye album.

[video=youtube;ECEK-g7xayc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECEK-g7xayc[/video]

My mind is blown. Avett Brothers cover of one of the most beautiful songs around, Nuetral Milk Hotel's "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea"

These guys are magical. Salvation Song is one of the best songs ever put to paper. Never will you see a better live show.

Hometown boys making us proud. I went to school with Scott. Our talent shows were epic.

I have had on The Highway from Sirius XM for about two weeks now. Something about country music just says summer to me.

I have had on The Highway from Sirius XM for about two weeks now. Something about country music just says summer to me.

If you have a XM radio, checkout Ch 57 too. Its a Nashville radio station, awesome new country on there. I flip over to 57 when 59 has a bad song on. Its not available for Sirius only radios though :(

These guys are magical. Salvation Song is one of the best songs ever put to paper. Never will you see a better live show.

Hometown boys making us proud. I went to school with Scott. Our talent shows were epic.

They really are, love the music to death.

That's just awesome, I can only imagine dude.

Maroon 5 is the worst band ever created.

I'm at a paaaaaaaaaayphone....hehe

I'm listening to Mike McClure:

Lifehouse - You and Me

Blurred Lines. It is the rare instance of having a song stuck in your head that you actually like.

Listening to Volbeat - Heaven nor Hell

I am ready to be listening to Magna Carter!!

What Are You Listening To?

I am ready to be listening to Magna Carter!!

Dumbest album name ever. I hope the hilarious contradiction is there intentionally, at least.

Listening to Creeper Lagoon as I record today's round... Sarah McLachlan would be better suited for how I feel about this miserable scorecard.

Tom Skinner - Nickels Worth of Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back