Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Thanks Jeff for putting the Friday round togeather. I found this for Friday night maybe. I'm not sure where everyone to eat, but this is ranked highly.
Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar or I can eat at Mcdonalds I am really not picky.

Greatest range of food options ever!

~Rock

I was just trying to narrow it down for everyone lol. I am hungry at work waiting for my lunch break so I thought looking at food in Branson was a good idea.

I was just trying to narrow it down for everyone lol. I am hungry at work waiting for my lunch break so I thought looking at food in Branson was a good idea.

I sent out a Tweet to an old political buddy of mine down there. He is Branson born and raised and used to work for the Chamber of Commerce. I'll see what he recommends and if he can shoot us some recommendations for sushi or whatever.

I'll bet we'll be finding out teams before too long too. Excited!

Man I wish I could make it to this event! Family or THP Family or work....screw work! I just can't swing two weekends off in a row, plus expenses. This sucks!
:banghead:
Can't wait to see pics and see how you all end up playing. You guys have fun and I'll catch you all next year at the....KC Invitational perhaps?

Man I wish I could make it to this event! Family or THP Family or work....screw work! I just can't swing two weekends off in a row, plus expenses. This sucks!
:banghead:
Can't wait to see pics and see how you all end up playing. You guys have fun and I'll catch you all next year at the....KC Invitational perhaps?

I'm sure THP will be in the vicinity in 2014. Sorry ya' can't make it, man. Life happens.

We are all set for next Friday at Branson Creek, fellas. I couldn't book our group online, so I had to call the club and do it. It will be $75 for each player. The $65 was for online booking only. So, I apologize for that.

First tee time is 1:36 and will be a foursome.
Second tee time is 1:45 and will be a foursome.
Third tee time is 1:54 and will be a twosome.

I know, that last grouping is odd. But maybe we can see if we can go out 4-3-3 once we arrive. Or, maybe we can another sign up between now and then. Hopefully so. If you don't think you are going to make it or something comes up, PLEASE, let me know so I can cancel your tee time. I have 48 hours before we go off to do so.

I will set up our groupings later this week.

Bumping for anyone that might have been at work today and hasn't seen this. We have Friday/Branson Creek tee times for those of y'all hitting town and wanting to play. Taylor has us all set up for our Sunday round at Murder Rock. So, were pretty much all set except showing up and playing some amazing golf. Still time to get in if you've been lurking/pondering.

Maybe we can get the JB to play golf with us on Friday so there will be a 4 4 and 3. Would love to meet the guy who created this great golf forum a day early.

Maybe we can get the JB to play golf with us on Friday so there will be a 4 4 and 3. Would love to meet the guy who created this great golf forum a day early.

I'm not real sure when they are getting into town, to be honest.

Already laying stuff out to take. :sly:

tapin from my big as note 2

I have been trying to figure out what I'm going to wear for this event, but one thing I do know is this will probably be the first time I have ever tucked my shirt in to play golf.

I have been trying to figure out what I'm going to wear for this event, but one thing I do know is this will probably be the first time I have ever tucked my shirt in to play golf.

Clothes are always a good go to, definitely.

Whatever ya' wore that day we played golf was fine. I wouldn't trip about it too much. I don't think it matters if you are tucked or untucked.

BTW, we should tee it up this week. I have some early days off this week and would like to get a round in one afternoon.

Clothes are always a good go to, definitely.

LOL I don't think I would meet the dress code without clothes, and you don't want to see that. I will have to have the wife set the outfits out for me as color matching is not my strong suit.

Whatever ya' wore that day we played golf was fine. I wouldn't trip about it too much. I don't think it matters if you are tucked or untucked.

BTW, we should tee it up this week. I have some early days off this week and would like to get a round in one afternoon.

Sorry no go for me this week, I'm playing in the 4th of July tournament at Heritage and my son has swimming lessons every night starting tomorrow.

Sorry no go for me this week, I'm playing in the 4th of July tournament at Heritage and my son has swimming lessons every night starting tomorrow.

Crap. I keep forgetting it's 4th of July this week. I'm off at 1:30 on Wednesday, so I may go out to Heritage and sneak a round in. No prob, dude.

People who made THP Iowa last year know at least one outfit I'll be bringing with me for this. 10 days and counting.

~Rock

When are you off?

I live in this thread. It's a good thing the 4th is this weekend. Should have plenty to keep my mind occupied. It's like a little kid in December. Sure, December 1 through the 20th go by ok, but those last 5 days just drag on forever! Is it here yet?

~Rock

Back