Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

Went with the heel grind (thank Jman!) and the stock shaft and grip offer by Hopkins Golf. Love that the head is a raw finish and rust will begin to appear later!

I went with the heel grind as well. Gah! Cannot wait to get it!

Went with the heel grind (thank Jman!) and the stock shaft and grip offer by Hopkins Golf. Love that the head is a raw finish and rust will begin to appear later!

I went with the heel grind as well. Gah! Cannot wait to get it!

I went with the standard grind. It is closer to my 588s and I need/like a medium bounce.

Nate, that really looks fantastic.

I think I'd go 50/55/60 with these guys. That way I could do a channel SW and a wide sole LW.

I'd probably get the standard grind if I ended up getting a 50 and 54

I use my 60* out of greenside bunkers often, I needa da bounce.

Nate that looks great! Cant wait to see some others when they arrive.

Great looking wedge Nate, I love the theme and cant wait to see you put this in play soon!

ponder time...
Untitled-1.jpg

Free code is just not working, they told me to email them with the details and they would submit the order. This guy is officially on order!

OMG the packing job on the wedges is FANTASTIC. Just got mine can't wait to hit it.

OMG the packing job on the wedges is FANTASTIC. Just got mine can't wait to hit it.

You can't post this and NOT give us a picture!

I may have to "get sick" today, as mine is currently on a truck out for delivery.

I may have to "get sick" today, as mine is currently on a truck out for delivery.

Do you know if they will require UPS to get a signature for the package? I've bought other clubs and shipped this way without it, but some small stuff needs it sometimes too.

Do you know if they will require UPS to get a signature for the package? I've bought other clubs and shipped this way without it, but some small stuff needs it sometimes too.

I have wondered this myself. I wish I knew.

If you have the tracking number, forward it to UPS customer service and they can tell you.

I did that with FedEx last week and they were very helpful.

Just submitted my order! 50 degree wedge, "GO DUKE" stamping on it, blue and white paintfill, PXi shaft, blue grip and blue ferrule.

Sounds nice Ary. You know I'm curious to hear about how they feel and perform compared to the 588's. I'm hoping one of these gentlemen let me take some swings this weekend.

Sounds nice Ary. You know I'm curious to hear about how they feel and perform compared to the 588's. I'm hoping one of these gentlemen let me take some swings this weekend.

If it can push my 60* 588 out of the bag, there might be a 50 and 55 in my future.

If it can push my 60* 588 out of the bag, there might be a 50 and 55 in my future.

I sort of want to go that way with these if I get the money. Primarily because I'd like to go channel on the SW and wide on the LW. Just to see what it's all about.

I sort of want to go that way with these if I get the money. Primarily because I'd like to go channel on the SW and wide on the LW. Just to see what it's all about.

I think I would get the channel grind on the 56 (bent to 55) and the shelf grind in the 50.

Interesting. I was thinking shelf for the GW.

If you have the tracking number, forward it to UPS customer service and they can tell you.

I did that with FedEx last week and they were very helpful.

If you also have an account on UPS.com you can go in and I preferences set it to release packages without a signature. I figured that out last week.

The packaging is awesome, the wedge looks awesome. Don't know when I'll be able to try it out though.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Jeebus people! Can't a man get a picture of the packaging?

Jeebus people! Can't a man get a picture of the packaging?

I can wait for mine to see it but one would think with all this talk that someone would have posted photos by now.

Back